Should the United States send troops to the Middle East to defeat ISIS?

• We need to stop ISIS while we have the chance.

The US should end ISIS While it has the chance to. I personally think that the Terrorist must come to an end. In fact we would have already Nuked them if they had no human shield. Thank you for listening ................ .... ... .. ... ... .. .. . ..

• The US needs to get rid of ISIS.

The US needs to get rid of ISIS before they get to stop. They murder people and we just stand by watching. I say if they want a fight they need to be ready to lose. They want to shoot AKs we want to use tanks. They want to use human shields we want to use metal shields. They want to use bombs we want to use Newks! They want to go down in flames let them burn in HELL!

• Isis = psyop

I Find it Funny How The CIA,MI6,etc. Created these monsters and trying to fight against them. That's like Miami Heats vs Miami Heats but Most People doesn't know that both teams are basically the same. With all the power the Elite has , they try their absolute best to keep us Divided and Conquered as a whole and continue to serve as servitudes and worshippers. This whole ISIS shit is ONE BIG ILLUSION AND 100% PROPRAGANDA. People just need to wake the fuck up . I'm 20 years old and I can say that I'm sorry for this whole generation.

• No, the United States should not send troops to the Middle East to deafeat ISIS.

No, the United States should not send troops to the Middle East to defeat ISIS because United States forces on the ground will motivate ISIS soldiers to fight harder. United States troops on the ground will also help ISIS recruit more fighters. The United States should spend money and send military officials to help train Iraqi soldiers to defeat the terrorist organization.

• Don't send troops

ISIS is too deadly for hand-to-hand military combat. The best way to defeat ISIS is to: number one, stop their global Internet campaign of attracting people to their side. Number two, send every nuke and bomb you have and blow them into oblivion. Number three, cut off their cash flow.

• We need to stay out of conflicts that don't involve us

Unless ISIS poses a viable threat to the direct safety of US citizens, we need to stay out of conflicts that do not concern us. This is how we end up in endless wars which have outlandish costs (in both monetary and HUMAN capital) with no end in sight. We have to draw the line somewhere.

• The United States should allow the Middle East nations a chance to takle ISIS on their own

Decisive victories require ground troops. There is a need for intervention in the Middle East for defeating ISIS. The role of the US should continue to be as an aid, preparing Iraqi ground troops to battle ISIS. If not, the US risks retaliation, and possibly nuclear war. The role of the US has been as a member of an international coalition, responsible for bombing ISIS sites. The act of sending ground troops is not good for national security and poses direct danger on American troops. For the time being, the US should carry on as usual.