Should the United States use military force against Syria?

• No not at this time

I don't think military force is necessary right now against Syria. If the problem escalates further I would not be opposed to it though. I think there are other pressing matters that need military attention and Syria can wait for now. Military force or action should be a last resort.

• Not At This Time

Given that the United States wanted to get involved in Syria but were told not to by Russia, I would say we are better off not to use military force against Syria, at this time. While the problems in Syria are troubling, the United States has its own problems that it really needs to focus on.

• No, the U.S. should look for an alternative resolution.

No, the United States should not use military forces against Syria. The people of the U.S. are not excited about the idea of entering another war after the many years U.S. troops have spent in Afghanistan and Iraq. Many American lives have been lost during these wars, so alternative resolutions should be used to bring peace to Syria.

• The United States should not use military force against Syria.

The United States should not use military force against Syria. I think that we should pull out of there and let them fight their own causes. There are too many issues at home that we should be dealing with instead of trying to resolve the problems of everybody else in the world.

• No, the USA shouldn't use military force against Syria.

I do not think that the United States should use military force against Syria. I think that the United States shoud stay out of the situation in Syria and instead let the country itself deal with the current problems and issues. I think the international stage would also frown upon the USA getting involved.