Should the Universal Life Church adopt some kind of official doctrine?

• It'd be a start.

Yes, the Universal Life Church should not adopt some kind of official doctrine, because that would be a step in the right direction for the church who believes in nothing. The Universal Life Church lets anything go. They do not have any standards for right and wrong. That is not much of a church.

• This chruch decided to be different.

The Universal Life Church should not adopt some kind of official doctrine. This is because it is meant to be a friendly "church of the people." There are so many official type of churches that this church is good for those who want a relaxed form of doctrine. Some people are intimated by churches, but this one is open, and that is useful for a lot of the public.

• Let Them Be.

Why do people feel the need to push their agenda on everyone else? Just because one person's definition of religion is not the same as someone else does not mean that either needs to be changed. The Universal Life Church believes in doing what is "right". Frankly, there are a lot of people who could learn from that. Leave them alone.

• No They Shouldn't

In my understanding, the Universal Life Church allows all followers of pretty much any religion. Therefore, they shouldn't adopt an official doctrine. I love these churches because they are so open and they tend to focus on what I feel in important: good will among people and community. I don't think this church needs to change their policies.

• No the Universal Life Church should not adopt some kind of official doctrine.

I think that the Universal Life Church should not adopt some kind of official doctrine. I think that the way they are running their organization right now works for them. I do not think there needs to by any change to it. By adopting an official doctrine, I think it may alienate some followers.