• I think the U.S. should end overseas Military operations..

I think the U.S. should end overseas Military operations. Many miss their families and would like to be home more. Maybe it should not be ended forever, but just so that soldiers are able to see their families more.... That's all I have to say. I know a lot of people disagree, but this is my opinion..

• They Should Not

If the USA ended overseas military operations we be no more, for example North Korea is overseas and if we did not attack them they would launch nukes and ballistic missiles. We need to travel overseas to disable their bombs and if we did not travel overseas half of the USA would be no more.

• Just stop please

We have been in to many wars, I bet the soldiers just want a break from all the hard work they have done. They want to see their family's and friends form all different places. We have done a lot to save our country and other different states. We could save our family's think about that.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We Should Not!

According to my research, 60% of illegal immigrants come into the United States by sea. We should strengthen our navy and stop illegal immigrants! If we strengthen our defenses, we could have better security of our country. Who doesn't want great security to protect this country. Please consider this opinion.

• H hhhh h hh

Hh h h hhhhhh hh h h h h hhh hh h hh h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h dbghhgb fdhbgb gjb gngbn ggb gnfbdfgnbkdfgbk fg b bgf nbgf kbg bjgfbnh nnnbn bn bn bnbnb b nbn bn bn n bnbnb

• H hhhh h hh

• F dsgfgs fd

Gfgggdhfghfghgfh gfhgfhf fghh h h h hh h hh hh h hh hhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hhhh h h h h hhh h h h h hh h h h h h

• Oversea military operations are a waste of money, and costing lives

When we send our military over to other countries, we make those other countries feel insecure, and for what reason? For example, we have military bases and troops in Iraq just to take their oil and resources. (really!?) most of the time we (US) perform a foreign military operation, it is usually for reasons of evil

• Nooo dont do it

They should not beacause we have taken over 97 precent of their former owned tarritory,all we have to is keep this up for another month or 2 and we will be alright, also many syran lives including children will be at stake for the russia gov at their mercy but of course this is my opinion and i know they are typos cos im only 11

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we shouldn't

If the U.S.A stopped overseas operations we would never have intel on other countries and if we don’t have intel we're liable to get blown up.BOOM I think if that north korea is a big country we need to keep our men in because of the threats of nuclear bombing and

• Just no no

We are bigger we make more allie going overseas it is for the good of our country if we didn't go overseas the enime would come over here and take over the us that means more terrist attacks death count up and just chaos.We don't want war in the usa

• No, The United States should not end oversea operations.

If we end oversea operations then we would look like a world power. If we end oversea operations the we could potentially stop getting oil from other places. Then we would not have enough oil for our everyday items. If we help other with our military then we can get help when we need it. Our military is a strong military so if we end our oversea operations then we also look like we have a weak military because we can’t help anyone else.

• I love my mother

I dont want her to be die. It would be so so so sad if she would be die. I would dead as well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Homeland Protection For Americans

If the military operations cease, then that would mean the government agencies such as the CIA and NSA would have to stop their operations as well. That would leave a major hole in our national defense. We would have no intelligence to lead us to a possible attack on american soil. It also gives other countries the opportunity to invade us without our knowledge and it would be so much easier to do so.

• No they shouldn't

Since ISIS is going (trying) to take out the world, one tiny place at a time. The more we draw back the more they are going to take out, and they are killing many innocent people for no reason so, with us sending our troops we are stopping the people that are causing the most harm, so sending our troops is risking their lives but saving many more then just Americans. Yes we would get the credit, but at least many people didn't die for something they didn't do!

• We are a successful country

What about ISIS we need to go over sea's just to stop them, and of we do go over sea's and take them out we would be saving MANY more people that these people were gonna kill in the first place. So I think that they should keep going with the over sea operations.

• We are a successful country