• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We Should Not!

According to my research, 60% of illegal immigrants come into the United States by sea. We should strengthen our navy and stop illegal immigrants! If we strengthen our defenses, we could have better security of our country. Who doesn't want great security to protect this country. Please consider this opinion.

• H hhhh h hh

Hh h h hhhhhh hh h h h h hhh hh h hh h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h dbghhgb fdhbgb gjb gngbn ggb gnfbdfgnbkdfgbk fg b bgf nbgf kbg bjgfbnh nnnbn bn bn bnbnb b nbn bn bn n bnbnb

• H hhhh h hh

• F dsgfgs fd

Gfgggdhfghfghgfh gfhgfhf fghh h h h hh h hh hh h hh hhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hhhh h h h h hhh h h h h hh h h h h h

• Oversea military operations are a waste of money, and costing lives

When we send our military over to other countries, we make those other countries feel insecure, and for what reason? For example, we have military bases and troops in Iraq just to take their oil and resources. (really!?) most of the time we (US) perform a foreign military operation, it is usually for reasons of evil

• Lhupbgpibg h h

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj jjjjjjjjjjjggggggggggggggggggggg

• We are losing money

The U.S. has spent way to much money than intended. I we bring our soldiers home it could create much more opportunities for our country in technology, civilian living, industry, and if we wanted to, possible advanced weaponry. For those who say "we will always be at threat", don't you think we would be a force to reckoning with? Especially with our new capabilities? 2 years of spending money on this country and not anyone else could just could guarantee a much more developing future for our country.

• End the operations

I believe that the United States should stop some but not all of the military operations around the world. Think about the soldiers that are dying to see their loved ones and think about all the literally dying soldiers some of these operations are really unnecessary and we have nothing to do with. Think about it and bring our boys home

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We Should Not!

• I think that the U.S. should not end Military operations. We need our Navy and without it makes our country vulnerable.

I think that the U.S. should not end Military operations. We need our Navy and without it makes our country vulnerable.

In my research I found that if the U.S. ended military operations overseas, that 1,388,028 people would lose their jobs. I also found that if the U.S. would not be spending money by paying the troops that their would be another “Great Depression” because of the economy we have in the U.S.

• I think they should not!!

• They should not

If they do,then we would not be able to provide military protection to countries in need and if there is another war in europe or asia then the U.S would not be able to help.Also,if we are attacked by other boats or subs then we would have a harder time defending.My opinion is that we should not end military protection.

• They should not

• They should not

• They should not

• They should not

• They should not

• Fight foreign wars instead of domestic ones

It makes sense to wage an offensive war as opposed to a defensive war domestically. If we take the fight to jihadists in the middle east it keeps the fight off American soil. It's just a fact that these religious extremists would fight us here if they could. We keep them tied down regionally to ensure we don't have to fight them locally. I've heard it said that we are the problem and that if we didn't fight them we wouldn't have this problem. It's a little short sighted to think this all began with 911. Islam is at odds with modern culture, there is a fight coming, the question is just where will this fight take place. In the middle east or your backyard?