• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We Should Not!

According to my research, 60% of illegal immigrants come into the United States by sea. We should strengthen our navy and stop illegal immigrants! If we strengthen our defenses, we could have better security of our country. Who doesn't want great security to protect this country. Please consider this opinion.

• H hhhh h hh

Hh h h hhhhhh hh h h h h hhh hh h hh h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h dbghhgb fdhbgb gjb gngbn ggb gnfbdfgnbkdfgbk fg b bgf nbgf kbg bjgfbnh nnnbn bn bn bnbnb b nbn bn bn n bnbnb

• H hhhh h hh

• F dsgfgs fd

Gfgggdhfghfghgfh gfhgfhf fghh h h h hh h hh hh h hh hhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hhhh h h h h hhh h h h h hh h h h h h

• Oversea military operations are a waste of money, and costing lives

When we send our military over to other countries, we make those other countries feel insecure, and for what reason? For example, we have military bases and troops in Iraq just to take their oil and resources. (really!?) most of the time we (US) perform a foreign military operation, it is usually for reasons of evil

• Lhupbgpibg h h

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj jjjjjjjjjjjggggggggggggggggggggg

• We are losing money

The U.S. has spent way to much money than intended. I we bring our soldiers home it could create much more opportunities for our country in technology, civilian living, industry, and if we wanted to, possible advanced weaponry. For those who say "we will always be at threat", don't you think we would be a force to reckoning with? Especially with our new capabilities? 2 years of spending money on this country and not anyone else could just could guarantee a much more developing future for our country.

• End the operations

I believe that the United States should stop some but not all of the military operations around the world. Think about the soldiers that are dying to see their loved ones and think about all the literally dying soldiers some of these operations are really unnecessary and we have nothing to do with. Think about it and bring our boys home

• Homeland Protection For Americans

If the military operations cease, then that would mean the government agencies such as the CIA and NSA would have to stop their operations as well. That would leave a major hole in our national defense. We would have no intelligence to lead us to a possible attack on american soil. It also gives other countries the opportunity to invade us without our knowledge and it would be so much easier to do so.

• No they shouldn't

Since ISIS is going (trying) to take out the world, one tiny place at a time. The more we draw back the more they are going to take out, and they are killing many innocent people for no reason so, with us sending our troops we are stopping the people that are causing the most harm, so sending our troops is risking their lives but saving many more then just Americans. Yes we would get the credit, but at least many people didn't die for something they didn't do!

• We are a successful country

What about ISIS we need to go over sea's just to stop them, and of we do go over sea's and take them out we would be saving MANY more people that these people were gonna kill in the first place. So I think that they should keep going with the over sea operations.

• We are a successful country

• No! They should not

The us military is is to help the citizens. The us military teaches young men to serve and protect the country. It teaches them respect. The go and protect us. Without them a lot of us would be dead. People say you can die. They are dying for us, for me,for you, and this nation! For Freedom!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We Should Not!

• I think that the U.S. should not end Military operations. We need our Navy and without it makes our country vulnerable.

I think that the U.S. should not end Military operations. We need our Navy and without it makes our country vulnerable.

In my research I found that if the U.S. ended military operations overseas, that 1,388,028 people would lose their jobs. I also found that if the U.S. would not be spending money by paying the troops that their would be another “Great Depression” because of the economy we have in the U.S.

• I think they should not!!

• They should not

If they do,then we would not be able to provide military protection to countries in need and if there is another war in europe or asia then the U.S would not be able to help.Also,if we are attacked by other boats or subs then we would have a harder time defending.My opinion is that we should not end military protection.

• They should not