• I'm in the middle

Well it should and shouldn't increase its use of natural gases because we might lose wind and solar energy, but we can't stop natural gases because both opinions are right at the same time. But, I agree with both of pro and Con. It makes more sense to that way other than arguing over something that is ridiculous.

• I'm in the middle

• Yes, the US should increase its use of Natural Gas

I believe that the US should increase its use of natural gas. I believe if we are able to expand our use of natural gas as a nation we would be able to slow down the use of oil. Natural gas is created from layers of buried plants are exposed to intense heat. I believe that since this is created with less effort than other resources we should increase our use of it.

• No, the US should not increase it's use of Natural Gas.

The United States should not increase its use of Natural Gas. The United States should be more forward thinking and increase its use of solar and wind energy. As both air and the sun are virtually permanent fixtures that will not run out, it is only reasonable to assume that the use of this energy is far better in the long run. Natural gas is a finite resource and it's use should be decreased as much as possible.