Should the US keep their military action out of Iran?

• As It Is Now

I believe as it is now, the United States should keep military action out of the plan for Iran. Even insinuating that, that could be a possibility would be a huge mistake on America's part. I believe we are far better off to speak openly with Iran about their nuclear development and simply try to make sure that it is only for energy.

• Stay Out Of Iran

I do not believe the United States has any reason to enter Iran in a military fashion. I believe the United States would be far better off attempting to stay out of conflicts. I believe our country is struggling and I believe we are over spending. I believe the best way to fix this, is cut the military budget and stop fighting wars that aren't necessary.

• Yes, if it is at all possible.

Yes, the US should keep military action out of Iran, because initiating that conflict would be very costly. Iran is no doubt looking for reasons to go to war with the United States and the rest of the world. The United States would not want to do anything that would give Iran a way to sell their own people on a world war. It is a precarious situation, and war should be avoided at all costs, because it would be a large-scale war and very costly.

• Yes, they should

This country is already sticking its military into too many places that it isn't wanted. Unless Iran does something that really forces our hand (as in literally attacking another country on a large scale) it's awfully difficult to justify going in. I and most others are hoping it doesn't come to that.

• No reason to cause strife

Since the beginning of the new century, the United States has engaged in numerous conflicts in Middle Eastern territories, each with no end in sight. Iran is technically elected with democratic rule - although there is some suspicion - and it also has a growing force of dissidents in urban areas. This is no time to strike, and if there comes a time to assist with military force, it will be to help Iran became truly democratic, not to occupy it.