Should the US Navy Remove "man" from its Ratings?

Asked by: RookieApologist
  • My name is wesley kennington

I live in Utah. I am 14. I used to be a guy, but since then, my body has changed. I want trump for president. He will lead us to Victory against Russia. Heil Hitler. Heil Osama. Heil Isis. Heil North Korea. Heil Iran. Heil Hydra. Heil Trump. Heil Hillary.

• My name is wesley kennington

• I Will Not Tolerate Your Intolerance!

http://wtkr.com/2016/01/08/navy-considering-removing-man-from-job-titles/

“Lastly, as we achieve full integration of the force … this is an opportunity to update the position titles and descriptions themselves to demonstrate through this language that women are included in these positions,” Mabus wrote to CNO Adm. John Richardson.

What I don't see is that there was any analysis done. Are there surveys somewhere that point to women claiming this as an issue? Are we not grasping at straws here? It seems the Navy could make use of some Six Sigma training, as they seem to have skipped right over the Measure and Analyze phase of the DMAIC acronym and gone right into what it considers to be an improvement.