Should the US send troops into Chad to help find the missing Nigerian girls?

• Yes, but in moderation.

I think sending help is a good idea. It may strengthen political ties between nations and build allies which can help you(the country) in the long run(trading, etc). But we should let these countries handle the majority of the problem themselves. The U.S can't baby sit the world, it has its own affairs to deal with( which is republicans and democrats bickering and nit picking at each other on who's ideas are right). So, yes, but in moderation.

• We are not policing the world

This is not policing the world. We sent 80 troops out to save 300+ missing school girls that were kidnapped by a terrorist group. We spend 683.7 billion dollars on the military (and some republicans want to increase it); why just have a giant military if you aren't going to use it? I mean if any situation & time would be appropriate to spare 80 troops, it would be now. This isn't like Libyan intervention; that was a civil war & we deployed 12,000 troops; which I think was wrong. But this on the other hand, is one of the most responsible ways we could use our military.

• We are not policing the world

• This can be Helpful

As someone Said, helping these Nigerian girls will make our relations with African countries increase. Although, we should not send over 100 troops. We could easily stop this terorrorist caused madness if we just we send in some troops. Perhaps if we do we can win support socially with democratic African nations thus boosting our economy.

• We're NOT the World Police!

I was disappointed in President Obama when he sent us to intervene in the Libyan Civil War back in 2011. I agree that Chad authorities need help finding the girls but we should not be that help unless we are absolutely certain that no one else can. We must solve more of our own problems at home before trying to help the rest of the world.

• No, don't send troops to Nigeria. EVER. Just. Stop trying. NEVVERR

We're NOT the World Police! I was disappointed in President Obama when he sent us to intervene in the Libyan Civil War back in 2011. I agree that Chad authorities need help finding the girls but we should not be that help unless we are absolutely certain that no one else can. We must solve more of our own problems at home before trying to help the rest of the world.

• No, keep American troops out.

This is a Nigerian problem and by extension an African problem, let them take care of it. The Nigerian government needs to get off their butts and do something about this crisis, instead of asking other countries for help. The US could provide some sort of logistical/support role but keep our troops out.