Should the US start a dialog with the Front for the Islamic Salvation of Algeria?

• US Should Be Open

I believe the United States should start a dialog with the front for the Islamic Salvation of Algeria. The United States should always be open to discussion for any groups or countries, in my opinion. We are far worse off if we close ourselves off to these types of opportunities.

• Yes, I think the US should start a dialog with the Front for the Islamic Salvation of Algeria.

I think that taking a diplomatic and peaceful approach to any problem on Earth between nations is always the best first approach to solving any problem. Regardless of how disagreeable a group might be, it is always best to trying to start a dialog to take care of any type of issue.

• Yes,they should start talks

If there is a revolution we need to start talks with the party. The people need to be heard and if we don't get on their good side, we might end up on the wrong side. We have a knack in sticking our noses in too late and it causes issues. We need to get in on the ground floor, and see what they are all about.

• No, the US has nothing to gain

The Islamic Salvation Front of Algeria is committed to establishing an Islamic State government by sharia law, an illiberal system that represses women and violates fundamental human rights. Algeria has suffered civil conflict at the hands of a multiple such radical organizations. It's no time for the US to butt in and give one legitimacy by treating them like a respectable international player.

• Leave em alone

No, I do not think that we need to get involved with them. Anything that they do is none of our business, and I think that we need to just leave them alone over their and let them do what they want with their own country and religion, not concerning us.