Should the US take action to replace North Korea's government?

Asked by: misscutie818z
  • Tyranny Caused by US policy

The containment policy imposed in US foreign policy to excessively try and limit communism was the source of creating North Korea. Furthermore, their brutal state repression is in direct violation to the UN's Declaration of Universal Rights, and consistently threaten the United States. China does not even wish to put up with them anymore, that's when you know it's gotten bad.

• Yes the United States should take action

Yes, I think that now is the time for the United States to take action to replace North Korea's government with one that is not as extreme as the one currently in place. I think that the current government is too active in trying to get nuclear power and therefore needs replaced.

• No we should NOT!

North Korea is just talk, they just try to scare the U.S but they won't take action. Also, we can make a peace treaty with their allies (Russia and China) so we can prevent nuclear war aka World war 3. North Koreas nuclear weapons won't even reach the U.S but if we launch a nuclear bomb, we will destroy North Korea!!