• Yes cuz murica

Yes, because this is murica and we are muricans and well why not. Seriously why not. Everything else is getting tossed away from its ideaology so why not this as well. Because I say again 'Murica. So they should be able to vote at 15, heck why not make it 12

• Yes cuz murica

• No way America

I believe as we age, we become wiser. (At least most people) Donald Trump obviously didn't. I honestly don't think many young people care to vote unless they're really passionate about it. Heck, many of the things I wanted to do at 15, I cringe at now. And im lucky my parents didn't let me do the things I wanted to do.

• No! No! No!

Would you let them drink? Of course not! Why take such a risk? It would be silly and highly unproductive for the state and taxpayers! The kids would be influenced by friends or family and the vote wouldn't be fair! So in my opinion, definitely not! NO! NO! NO! NO!