Should the USA ban Muslim headress in public places?

• America the free

Here is some good information on how Muslims destroy the Christian based countries. Thankfully it doesn't really go into some of their practices that have been coming to the attention of the western world after 1400 years. Headgear is a way to hide your identity just like a bank robber would wear a ski mask and maybe it should not be banned in public altogether but like firearms it should be prohibited in certain public places like schools, courts, and any business or residence that wishes to ban it. Http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=YtgUURsUydk

• Don't be fooled. Muslims are not innocent!

Yes they're all terrorists. I'll ascribe why.
    ×Mexicans are not all illegal but i promise they all know of someone who is.
    ×blacks are not all drug dealers but i promise they all know of someone who is.
    ×whites are not all racist but i promise you they're all aware of someone who "may" be.
    Point is. Perhaps they're not all "bad" but if they cared to prove innocence they WOULD report ALL suspicious activity. Because i promise you if they REALLY wanted to help they can.

They chosen to stay out of it and play the not guilty card. But they're just as guilty for staying out of it because they can help but chose not to..

The differece between. Illegals. Drug dealers. They don't terrorize innocent people.

Employers CHOSE to hire Illegals. Drug users CHOSE to buy drugs. Versus. These muslims don't care. They just want to kill all non muslims. And they been plotting this for decades. Muslim americans my a$s there reports of ppl saying that back in the 70's muslim americans would make threats at schools to other classmates including "we're going to destroy you all"
    I went to school with muslims. I had no problemz with them. I waz actually cool with some of them. But now that this is going on. It really clicks on my head why they would say their parents would be mad if they found out they had non muslim friends. If they found out they liked our american culture. &why they were not allowed to bring any friends over their houses. Makes me think they were hiding something. Such as perhaps their elders were "radicals" but its proven that although they are born here. They are ingrained with the mentality to dislike. Hate.Kill.Hurt. All of us. Including YOU! So why risk our well being just to show off as if we're not racist. Fu*k it we're at war&shit needs to get real because these ppl are not going to stop. I'll admitm not ALL are the same but serious changes need to come into effect &we all been through this. Christians. Catholics. &nationality wise. Whites. Blacks. Asians. Latinos. They all been through their hardships and it's taken decades to "accept" so muslims shouldn't get a special privaledge. And their own spokesperson is admitting it. She said. If we keep on showing this hate tours them then were just adding fuel to them and it will "make our ppl convert to radicalism" THAT'S A THREAT! So for her to say that. Must mean that she's heard of ppl doing or thinking such. My point is. SHE AND ALL OTHERS SHOULD REPORT THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR. Wake up america. They don't care about us and our family's. They care about they're own well being. So obviously they going to act like they like us but deep down inside they agree with their ppl which is why they've demonstrated to show their loyalty to them &in america we call that betrayal.

• We're at war.

We the public feel terror to see them and by them wearing their face mask looking things it's terrorizing so out of respect please don't scare the public and be thankful we haven't banned you from coming to public places. If it was to me. Muslims will be very close to being 1. Sent back or 2. Concentration camps. Yes. 2015. But this is war. And if you feel I'm being mean. You as a muslim know you're religion yearns to destroy us. If you care so much to prove you're innocence. Then start reporting suspicious activities within ur "community" because YOU KNOW that theres radicals in your "community" but you guys prefer to keep your mouth shut and take no part IN it. But by keeping your mouth shut you ARE betraying the usa.

• We're at war.

• We're at war with muslim terrorist

• No that would be infringing upon religious customs.

Its completely unconstitutional to prohibit Islamic woman from wearing their headdress. These woman want to preserve their beauty for their husbands, and have every right to do so! Additionally, as unlikely as it is, even if headdresses were band in public places it will cause severe outrage within the Muslim community. There would be more riots, protests, etc. Which I think USA has enough of...

• No, that would violate rights

The United States was founded on and has always been open to religious tolerance. It is one of the reasons that the U.S is the best country on earth. If we start doing things like banning Muslim headress in public, we will start to lose the sense of religious freedom that we have always had.

• No they shouldnt not ban muslim in public places

It is part of people's religion and it goes against people's freedom. The government shouldn't be involved in religious affairs and they should also not take away people's freedom. It doesn't bother me and I don't see how someone wearing something can bother anyone else. I hope they do not ban them.

• No, they shouldn't.

No, I do not think that the United States should ban Muslim headdress in public places. It coincides with certain people's religion and it is their right to wear what they want. I've seen people wearing them in public near where I live and it doesn't bother me at all.

• It is religious.

The United States should not ban Muslim headress in public places because the people who wear it do so for religious purposes. The US was founded on people having religious freedom. Banning headress would be like banning people from reading the Bible. The government needs to stay out of religious affairs.