• America is not the greatest military force.

We simply just have numbers of troops, but that does not mean we have the most skill. The U.S has treaties and obligations, because no other country has any other choice. America makes them. You think its okay for other countries not to have guns, or war systems, but america can? It is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of wanting your family back home. If that is not to much to ask.

• Were a joke

Right now were a joke cause of Obama thanks to him our military a mess we lost 4,487 solders and have 32,226 wounded. In Iraq alone and we keep sending more and more solders so a country that hates us can stab us in the back once we help them and other contrary s afraid of us north Korea not afraid Russia not afraid of us and china is not afraid of us and that is all I have to say for now

Report Post

• The Cost Of War

I say oversea operations should be suspended because its not just costly in death. Its costly on our wallets too, it costs way to much money to fight a war. After the war you have death and less money so overall yes stop overseas military operations to help our country for the better.

• Those innocent people can defend themselves.

Those people overseas that are starting and causing the riots and getting themselves hurt or other people that is there own problem. The US should not risk the lives of our soldiers, because those people are causing the problems for themselves. Also it is costing the US a lot of money that we don't need to be spending.

• This ongoing war damages our economy.

Over the past ten plus years we have lost jobs and our economy has gone below for a problem that is not ours but other countries that cannot defend themselves and need to call 9-1-1 to both continue to kill our economy and our soldiers. This war is not our problem and kills our economy and our soilders.

• Think about the costs

We spend way too much money on the execution of military operations. Meanwhile, people in Africa die because of food shortage and our own economy is running quite bad (let's be honest, shall we). Our country's debt is enormous and only getting bigger if we continue to perform mission abroad.

Stopping, or at least reducing operations could help our economy with not only benefit for ourselves, but also for the rest of the world

• There are Conspiracies we deal with.

There is a vast amount of conspiracies taking place. We as a country do not know what takes place in the oval office. We need to be worried more on decreasing obesity and increasing the population of Black kids and Hispanic kids going to college and getting an education. I wonder why we go through this. Our country is already jacked up and this is putting us in debt. We need to help our Black community which is in the country before you they help someone out of the country.

• We can't keep joining wars.

Why did we join World War Two when it started? Oh wait, we didn't. We joined in when Japan bombed us. That's when it became our problem. Sure, Al-Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, but we got bin laden already. Bring our soldiers home . They shouldn't be dying for other countries.

• It isn't our fight.

We have been fighting overseas for too long. Other countries are starting war, but that doesn't mean we have to join. We are just risking people's lives to fight a war that isn't meant for us. Why lose more of our people just to act like the war is ours.

• We are all involved!

If we don't do any thing about the problems out there, what is stopping it from coming here and affecting our lives? What about our children or other loved ones? Are we going to stand by and let these people come and take away all that we hold dear? To ruin our lives just because we aren't like them? I SAY NO!!!

• The U.S helps everyone, no matter what the cause.

You know why there isn't anyone fighting, that the riots in wherever is stopped? It is because we aren't pansy asses that turn our eyes away from the scene like we so want to. Especially the USMC. There is a reason why it's called the military, not the "oh, look at me I'm so badass" group. It is their job, and soon to be mine job.

• Protection in USA

The reason we have bases overseas is so they can attempt to keep threats in that area and stop it. Another reason is control, the more bases in different countries the more resources we have. Its for our protection that we must keep on having operations overseas and not just the U.S.

• An enemy thret

We have military overseas because they keep at the treats in the country its happening in so it wont happen here in the United States. Also because there could be for an example, a kidnapping or a treat we could have our Seal Team go rescue the person and stop the treat from happening.

• Just say no

We are a World Power The US can not simply decide to go isolationist on the rest of the world because we are a world power in the information age with alliances in NATO. The US is also one of the five nations in the UN police force. I am not saying we should keep fighting wars oversees, but simply that we maintain a presence so that everyone knows that we are capable of backing up our interests. Many countries may see our withdrawal as a sign of weakness and start conflicts where we no longer are operating. We had the opportunity to be isolated in the 1900's. Not now.

• Just say no

• Just say no

• They know the price...

First of all citizens of the United States of America enlist to be in the Military. They know the price. They know what they have to do. From the view of an Infantryman, they know what is at risk. They joined the Military to protect this amazing country we have today. From being raised from a nationalist family, I understand how important our countries freedom is. After schooling i wish to join the Marine Corps. Yes, I know the price. I know I am going to be putting my life on the line. But I and everybody else in the United States Military are willing to put our lives on the line to protect the freedom we have. So if not anything, be grateful that we have many brave people overseas protecting all of us inconsiderate, self-centered people. You're not the one risking your life. You're not the one enduring all of the physical and mental pain of war. Instead of debating on weather we get paid $15.00 or more to flip burgers, focus on supporting our fellow United States Citizens, just like yourself, overseas right now as you're reading this. God bless America. Ooah