• Yes vote Trump

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• We should not have political parties!

All that the political parties of the United States do is cause argument when there doesn't need to be. They force people to register for one party or the other in order to vote for a candidate to participate in the election, and if you do not belong to a party, you can't vote for this! In my opinion, this is just stupid. The US political parties cause much debate against people that wouldn't exist at all if they were gone.

ChristopherCaldwell says2016-06-13T06:27:28.043
I think people should have the right to form parties, it is well within their first amendment rights. I don't think, as a society and civilization, that we should fall into this corrupt two party system. Also you said, "They force people to register for one party or the other in order to vote for a candidate to participate in the election, and if you do not belong to a party, you can't vote for this!" Yeah, that's called a closed primary. There are such things as a semi-closed primary and open primaries, in which this rule doesn't apply.
ChristopherCaldwell says2016-06-13T06:27:45.373