• My opinion was deleted?

I don't know why but my opinion was deleted,i believe child soldiers are the future,people always say the children are the future,we can replace the adults and put them in more important jobs while sending our youngest to new Zealand, Kony wasn't even real but i think i could be the real life equivalent if you give me the chance

• MB in the US when??

I've always wanted to work on MB, and child soldiers would add to the feeling of it. Can we also have a one armed one legged man in aviator shades hit them every once in a while? I think that'd be great.

Although if they speak Kikongo, it's back to the Congo.

• It may seem barbaric, but please keep an open mind

I can see how this may seem monstrous to the uneducated (I apologize if this comes off vitriolic), as it does seem beastly. However, upon a closer inspection of the actual issue, it becomes self-evident that this would truly fix our woes. The main problem in America is over-population, which can be proven by all the debates on immigration and welfare, 50% of the country is not in the labour force, this goes beyond people unable to work, to people either being ok with living entirely off welfare and not contributing. This stems from an issue of a lack of discipline, I may sound old-fashioned, and excuse me for it, however not only do child soldiers not need to be payed, so long as we feed/cloth/ take care of their needs, but also instills values that will remain with them for all of their now improved lives. There will be casualties of course, but this will not only help keep the population in check, but also make having a child a much more thoughtful experience, requiring a great deal of forethought if you want to risk losing said child. This and kids don't really understand combat and therefore can't truly get PTSD from it, at least not as bad as someone with what now is considered a "normal" childhood would, as they would also be used to the trials of warfare, additionally making them more politically aware of what random war we wage in the future, as well as making their parents care today. Sorry for the lack of too much detail, but really do explore the points I made for yourself to try to see the opposing side's view better, it might just change your mind. Also, you might have noticed that this had a bit of a ramble-y feel to it, this is because the more I thought about it, the more I completely agree with the idea presented. Finally I really feel that the ad hominem attacks on RobertAskew were really horribly mean spirited and not very intellectual in approach, please in the future try to be a bit more cordial, even if you can't see the opposing side's view :^).

• Dude really!!?? Really

Have you heard of the saying, "Lives matter"? Well sir, you just killed it. You stabbed it right through the heart! Cheap and effective? Why hell, cockroaches are cheap and effective as well, sitting around eating scraps and destroying homes. I think they would be real effective against New Zealand! Why New Zealand!

Do realize how ludicras it sounds of me to say cockroaches could be used as soldiers? That is what everyone had felt when they read this "opinion".

Have you heard of the man Joseph Coney? Lets delve on the fact that he is a man in the African regions who is using child soldiers. He is wanted big time for this. If child labor is illegal don't you think this is too?

• Are you insane?

Clearly you are a troll because no rational individual would ever support growing children for war and even if they did they wouldn't use "it'll save money on education and we wont need to send useful adults to war"as proper reasoning. Children soldiers wouldn't even be as effective as a adult soldier in their prime. You should go find Joseph Kony in Africa and join his crazy movement because you two clearly are two sides of the same coin.

Also New Zealand and the US are allies so an attack on them wouldn't even happen but we'd probably get attack for employing such a dirty and disgusting tactic that is completely unnecessary and against basic child rights to a military that is pretty much overpowered.

• Have you heard of the saying, "Lives matter"? Well sir, you just killed it. You stabbed it right through the heart!

Cheap and effective? Why hell, cockroaches are cheap and effective as well, sitting around eating scraps and destroying homes. I think they would be real effective against New Zealand! Why New Zealand!

• Why would anyone want this.

This is one of the stupidest articles ever. Who in the right state of mind would want innocent children dying? If you were just a kid would you want to go out into the war? No child would be prepared for war. If grown men go out onto the battlefield and get scared how do you think that a child would feel? I think that anyone who thinks that children will be better in the war then adults then they need mental help.

• Communist University confirmed

Kill all the communist @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @@ @ @@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @@ @ @ @ @ @@ @ @ @ @ @@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @@ @ @ @

• Goodness gracious, ever hear of child labor laws?

Child labor laws are there to protect our children. Why on Earth would we teach them that wars are a good thing? If anything, we want tomorrow's children to be against wars. Why endanger a child?

I get the feeling that you only made this to test how many people would say yes, is that the case?

• I hope this is a joke

Really? Supporting child soldiers would put us back in the stone age where children have to do work and society can't improve. This is the worst idea, a million times worse than child labor, and I don't know why you would propose it. And what's with you and New Zealand?