Should the use of performance-enhancing drugs be permitted?

• Penis penis penis

B-----------------)
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    W
    E
    I
    N
    E
    R
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    W
    E
    I
    N
    E
    R
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S

• Performance enhancing drugs are just another technology.

The use of performance enhancing drugs should be allowed because plenty of other performance enhancing studies and technologies are allowed and it should be up to the individual what risks and choices they want to make about their body. I understand the desire to even the playing field, but does that mean everyone should have exactly the same training, food, etc?

• PED's are for little 8======>

BIATCH, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind

dfdyshgbfdh rtjgulfndtbt Hotypkjotueoiro tirti ihrhtph5qpi htiu5hpihg ihigh krlg h riugrig hirh g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g

• No it should not.

The use of performance enhancing drugs should not permitted because one drugs are illegal no matter how we are using them, it is not legal to abuse drugs to our favor no matter the reasoning. The second reason is because it can start to have negative effects on the persons body.

• No,the use of performance-enhancing drugs should not be permitted.

No,the use of performance enhancing drugs should not be permitted.These drugs have been shown to be harmful to a person's health and this is especially true for young athletes who may have their growth stunted if they take these kind of drugs in large enough doses to impact athletic performance.

• Drugs are cheating.

There is nothing sporting about the use of performance enhancing drugs. Sports competitions are about displaying your natural ability and athletic skills -- not about doping up to get an edge over others. If you want to cheat in a competition so badly, go play video games and enter cheat codes all day long.

• Athletes Need A Level Playing Field

I do not believe performance enhancing drugs should be permitted. I think athletes need a level playing field where they can test their abilities against comparable athletes. I believe when some athletes make unhealthy decisions, such as using performance enhancing drugs, this denies the prior possibility. Allowing them would almost guarantee that all new athletes would have to use performance enhancing drugs.

• The use of performance enhancing drugs should not be permitted

The use of performance enhancing drugs in the sports arena should not be allowed. The use of these drugs creates an atmosphere where it is more important to take drugs to enhance the skills of an athlete then for the athlete to train and enhance their body to be more competitive. The use of these drugs takes away from the hard work many athletes do to be able to compete and puts the health of the athletes using the drugs in jeopardy.
    The use of performance-enhancing drugs also sets standards for athletes that are not able to be replicated without the use of the drugs, this then creates a cycle where an athlete who wants to compete to these standards must use drugs to do so.

• No most of the drugs are not even legal

No the use of performance enhancing drugs in sports should not be permitted. One reason is many of the drugs are not even legal to use. Also this will lead to athletes trying to come up with newer and better drugs and can lead to some serious health risks in the future.

• No, the use of performance-ehancing drugs should not be permitted.

If we were to permit the use of performance-enhancing drugs, we would also have to encourage their use. It would put those who refuse to take the drugs or who cannot physically take the drugs at an unfair disadvantage. It would also send the message to impressionable children and teens that if you aren't good enough, drugs are the answer. Neither of those results are good.