• Plastic Bags Be Reduced

I personally think that Plastic bags also pose a serious danger to birds and marine mammals that often mistake them for food. Thousands die each year after swallowing or choking on discarded plastic bags. Finally, producing plastic bags requires millions of gallons of petroleum that could be used for transportation or heating.

• Decreasing plastic use is always good

The plastic used in plastic bags is fairly common and can be readily recycled, but the actual recycling process is usually specific to plastic bags as these bags can cause problems with the conveyor belt systems of traditional recycling plants. So even with the most ideal outcome we have to create specialized tools to handle the waste. Accordingly creating incentives to steer away from plastic bags would be ideal.

• We use too many.

Yes, the use of plastic bags should be reduced, because most of them are not recycled. Because they are plastic, they do not break down in landfills, and they pollute the earth. Most people have way more plastic bags than they need sitting in a drawer or under the sink in their houses. We can just cut back.

• Get rid of plastic bags.

The use of plastic bags be reduced. This is because plastic is a petroleum product, and they are directly related to polluting our environment. It is best if we can find other ways to throw trash out, bag groceries, and carry items from place-to-place. Getting rid of plastic bags would be a boon to our planet.

• Yes It Should

I believe the use of plastic bags should be reduced. These bags do not biodegrade well and they are oil based meaning their production hurts the environment as well. Now that we have reusable recycled bags readily available and easy to keep, we should all try to use these instead of plastic.

• No, we people won't adapt to it

I think that people like us won't really get used to using other holding bags except for plastic bag because people has been using it for so long and won't get used to using other bag holders. I need to type more word so I am just going to type this sentence.