Should the voting age be lowered to 16 years-old?

• Yes, it should

If you could work at 16, then they can take taxes. If you are paying taxes then you should be allowed to vote. Also, in most states you can drive when you are 16. This shows that responsibility is already put on 16 year olds. Plus they are in school and learn about elections while it is happening.

• Hello there mom

Hello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there momhello there mom

• Hello there mom

• Butt hole on fire!!!

My dick is a fire starter!!! Digger fig firing firm g fie to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to get my way home from work on my way home back in on a Saturday morning in a statement row while I was in a while ago and I don't think that I the y you have a great.

• Setting the voting age to 16 can increase teen involvement in the community

Lowering the voting age to 16 can increase teen involvement in the community causing them to start caring about the community lowering crime rates. Improving the community's safety overall making teens feel like they have the say so or are involved in the community they live. If teens are allowed to work and are allowed to pay taxes out of their check that they work hard for they are considered tax payers and should have the voice to change things as well as.

• It would push them to achieve later on

This would push them to achieve in later on life because they will learn to become good citizens in the united states nation. They will learn to be responsible because voting can be a big deal it help decide who will be the presidents turn out in the president election.

• They'd like to participate.

Yes the voting age should be lowered to 16-years old, because the younger kids would like to participate. They are still enthusiastic about the world. By 16, a child is thinking for themselves rather than just doing what their parents say. They should have some say in the world that they are about to inherit.

• Yes, the voting age should be 16 years old

The voting age should be lowered to 16 years old because many 16 year old youth in the United States are responsible enough to be informed on the issues to vote. As this demographic would be receiving the privilege to vote, they would also be educated concurrently in high school to help teach the value in the right to vote and to not take it for granted.

• Yes, it should.

I guess this is an ethical question and a moral question, and also involves a little bit of ageism. But yes, I do think the voting age should be lowered. I have met 16-year-olds who knew much more about politics than I do, and I am in my 30s. I have been impressed.

• No, I disagree

A majority of teens know very little about politics. All they want is "free education" so they can get into college and make mommy and daddy proud. There are few that know what theyre talking about. But not enough to lower the voting age. In fact, I think we should raise it to 21. That way we have more mature voters.

• Pls no dont

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no pls no no no no no no no plssssss no sir pls dont do this make ameerica gret agin
    barraco barner mak thes contry bade so plesas mr donuld trampo mae gret agien thank

• The voting age should be lowered

The voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be loweredthe voting age should be lowered

• Nope! BAD IDEA...

Isn't the age 18 enough for America?!? The past elections show why I say no. There are uninformed people who voted for Obama without knowing much..... The human brain matures around age 25 of any human. This is not saying all teens are stupid. I'm just saying they don't truly know enough yet.If we lower the age any lower the age any further than now, we are going to have voters who vote without truly understanding politics or economics, or even voting for the right person in general....

• No, the voting age shouldn't be lowered.

I do not think that the voting age should be lowered. I think that the age it is at now is fair. I thik that most people under the age of 18 do not have the maturity to decide on issues that may impace society and politics. That is why the voting age should not be lowered to 16.

• No, they're not ready

When I turned 18 and voted for the first time I had no clue who or what I was voting for, I voted simply because I could. It's everyone's right to vote as American citizens however I think voters should show some sort of knowledge about the causes and canidates before they are allowed to make a decision like that.