• Yes, its global eletists plan

There are way too many coincidental facts that make all these 'supposed' terror attacks mainly false flag operations to get people in line where they belong. Admittedly, some of the terrorist ( I wouldn't call it that) are real acts of "terror". That can easily be explained by so many countries being pissed off that we stomo on their turf and say " my way or the highway". I'd be pretty pissed if someone came into my house with a set of rules and guidelines. I do believe however, that most of these so called attacks are false flag operations to stir people astray, thinking we need to stick around to fight this war on terror. Well, sorry folks. You can kill people, as many as you want, but you can't kill an idea.

• Yes, it should end now.

In my opinion, the war on terror has firstly, done nothing to stop the threat of terrorism, and secondly, has caused far to many deaths. Here are some statistics from the Watson Institute of International & public affairs.
    Over 370,000 people have died due to direct war violence, and many more indirectly
    210,000 civilians have been killed as a result of the fighting at the hands of all parties to the conflict
    7.6 million — the number of war refugees and displaced persons
    The US federal price tag for the Iraq war is about 4.4 trillion dollars
    The wars have been accompanied by violations of human rights and civil liberties, in the US and abroad
    The wars did not result in inclusive, transparent, and democratic governments in Iraq or Afghanistan
    It has been 14 years since 9/11. The world has moved on. In four years time we will have the first generation of adults who were not even born when 9/11 occurred. Osama bin Laden is dead. It's time to leave the past in the past.

• The War on Terror Must Continue

The War on Terror must continue because the threat of terrorism is ever present. It is only when the spirit of people in the world change that this kind of proactive terror prevention can be stopped. Because of the world that exists now, governments have to be on guard to prevent their people from getting murdered by terrorists.

• No, it should never be ended

War on terror should never be ended in my opinion. People with evil minds will always be there and till the day every single terror causing individual is not found, this war should go on. At the same time, efforts should be made to categorize war on terror on correct grounds.

• No, the War on Terror should not be ended.

No, the War on Terror should not be ended. Terrorist activities must be tracked and, when possible, must be stopped. The future of society depends on terrorists being kept under control. The War on Terror provides intelligence information that is extremely important to keep society safe from the threat of terrorism.

• No, the threat is still there.

With the threat of terrorism still there, the War on Terror should never truly end. There should always be a defensive edge to shield the nation from terrorism. It is an international problem that has ruined countless lives. Calling off the fight leaves countries like the US vulnerable to future hostile acts by terrorists. Countries like the US should do everything in their power to take down terror cells.