• I think we can go cashless without a chip in our body. I like cash, but there are benefits to cashless too.

For the most part many of us already are cashless. We use our debit and credit cards, we utilize Apple Pay and Google pay for transactions and we can store our credit/debit cards on our phone for ease of use. One can still hold wealth physically in the form of precious metals and other value holding assets. The dollars in your pocket are just paper symbols of perceived value. They simply represent utility. Numbers on your bank account do the same thing. It's already easy to transfer money from person to person via various apps. As for government snooping... Of course I hate that idea as much as anyone else, but private companies work hard to ensure your privacy from other people as well as the government. It costs over $200 billion a year just to handle cash. (Transporting it, storing it, handling it, etc.) If banks started charging people for the cost of using cash it would currently be to the tune of about $170 per year. If this happens people will more and more willingly move toward more cashless transactions. (80% of all transactions in the US are already cashless). Undoubtedly, there are cons and pros to the move toward cashless society, but ultimately the world will willingly go cashless because of the convenience to the individual. It won't happen anytime soon, as all great changes take quite some time, but that outcome is essentially inevitable.

• Next to ideal - Cashless

I am just going put them in point forms:
    1.NO STEALING IS EVER POSSIBLE. We need to integrate a new cashless system. The chip that used to be in the VISA/MASTER cards will be insert in the body. The chip also included personal identification such as - picture of the holder. Every transaction will be secured. NO STEALING is ever possible if the system decided properly.
    2.CANNOT AVOID TAX. Every business transaction will be retractable. Everything will be transparent.
    3.FASTER LINE UP. I believe when all transaction is just a "beep", it saves a lot of long lining up waiting time.
    4.NO FAKE CASH. I still receive fake coins or coins from other countries that looks very similar with less values. No more trouble like that.
    5.EASY MANAGEMENT-VERY CONTROLLABLE. I kind of not agree with other people said that is hard to control how much you spend. It's all about how you manage it. Integrate a daily/weekly/monthly limit function that can easily control the money you can spend.

• The World Moves at the Speed of Commerce

It is very hard to get away from electronic transactions. A cashless society is the final step in moving towards a completely paperless society since taxes can be filed electronically, court documents can be filed electronically and just about everything in our world depends upon computers. A cashless society is just a matter of time, not a matter of impossibility.

• Definitely no to a cashless society

If we have a chip inserted we will no longer have freedom in our society. The Governments would have the power to do anything they wanted (like making all our food 100% GMO etc etc) and if we protested they would just turn our chip off. You loose all your money. Without your chip you wouldn't even be able to buy food, get a job, participate in society. This would turn into a dictatorship society! No more freedom as we know it.

• Are you serious?

No, way too intrusive. No one has a right to force anyone to put something in their body. Cash should always be an option. If we live in a free country, we should always be free to not have a device inserted into our bodies. It's common sense, what the hell are they teaching in the schools these days?

• No. Do I have to explain why it is completely wrong?

I mean say what you will, but do the research people, the us going cashless would be the demise of the us government. The dollar is based on faith. Haha it is so funny that a country of people that either don't want to have faith in god or are afraid to admit it put so much faith in the government, that they use money that is purely base on faith in the government. So I think cashless has got to be the dumbest thing that I have ever heard of. I mean it is not going to work, hello cryptocurrency! And that's what will happen, oh yes, as the Chinese currency then takes over as the world currency. Need I say more?

• This is the nightmare Big Brother scenario

Dishonest politicians will have full control over everything – Hitler would have loved it. Governments can track, tax and confiscate all wealth. Bank bail-outs have happened and now is the era of bail-ins, where your money is confiscated out of your bank account to pay the bankers and bond holders. The bail-in laws have already been passed in the EU, with strict penalties for countries that don’t operate the legislation.
    Buy gold and silver and tell the gangster politicians and banksters to take a hike.
    Wake up before it is too late.

• Cashless society is an invasion of privacy and opens the door for more control

The media is promoting it because it will cause more power for the government.The government ,onu,irs etc would have more control of people and their money if it all went cashless . The more information you have online the more the government will be able to access your privacy and yourself. A cashless society would give the international banks and governments total control of the economy and of the people.

• Banking system is corrupt.

The central Bank, the Federal Reserve, the IRS have all been found (and proven) to be corrupt and entangled if not in control of the government. There is no personal privacy even today. How can anyone trust these corporations and governments? Do you really want a chip installed in your body? Use your common sense. People create real money, not governments, not banks. Governments can already seize your bank account if they suspect you are guilty of some crime. It will get a lot worse. A cashless society is one of the agenda's of the New World order whose goal is absolute total control.

• No way. Cash is king!

Cash means freedom for the consumer, and only the criminally obsessive or the criminally insane would waive their basic freedom. No ones likes the idea of being watched by an orwellian regime.. Everyone does microtransactions on a regular basis and would prefer they go smoothly, without third party proxies and inconvenient gadgets. Only the fat cats stand to gain anything remotely beneficial from a cashless regime, and their benefit will only come at a heavy cost, paid by the people. The consumers. We urge everyone to be ever vigilant and to expose and combat this vile new world order, this is easier than what one might imagine: just leave your credit card in the comforts of your pocket, and pay all direct transactions with CASH! We use cash exclusively, due to this global threat. And I assure you, we will not go quietly in the night.

• Cashless is a silly idea

Like credit cards you will not be able to keep control of your spending with having cash on you, you can control your spending. The government will be able to monitor our financial affairs it will be just be like a prison planet every thing will be watched from the higher powers our lives will be ruined.

• I have agreement

I think that if we do become cashless that we will have less charity and no one will have any spare change. Lending a mate money will be a pipe dream. I also think that if we become cashless people will lose track of the amount of money they have because it's not tangible. Also hackers