Should the world care what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their baby?

• Hiioooikjj kjikji jkij

Hi j ij jim jm i im ijm i k k i k km k k k km kmo kmo km km kmk k k km km k k k k k m km km km km km kmkm km km km km km mk k km kmkm km k

• People should be able to care about what they choose, no matter how stupid others may think it is

There are much more important things going on in the world, but who are we to judge what others find important and entertaining. I, for one, couldn't care less about their baby, but some do care, and they are not lesser people for it. People need to stop caring so much about what others feel and do and worry about themselves.

• Hiioooikjj kjikji jkij

• Why Kim and Kanye?

Why should we care more about what Kim and Kanye West do with their life and name their baby over any other family. It has no importance in my life what the baby is named. We raise the famous up to godly status for no reason. Also, no baby should have to grow up under constnat scrutiny of the media

• No Child Should Suffer Such Scrutiny

The world should not care what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, two adults who have chosen to live their lives in the limelight, have named their baby, who has not made that choice. Though simply sharing a baby's name does not particularly invade its privacy, it does open the door to much more. When there are so many more important things going on in the world to focus on, a famous couple's baby's name should not even be given a second thought. Leave that to the people who are actually a part of the baby's life, and give the child a chance for a normal life.

• it's their personal business

World is crazy about personal life of pubic people. Discussing of their lives is more interesting for some people than their own life. These 2 artists are the most popular in social networks right now, but the name of his baby it's their personal business. People can talk about this, but they shouldn't care about this.

• I Know I Don't

There are so many more pressing issues in the world that people pay absolutely no attention to, but so many people are worried about what these two are going to name their next baby. This is the precise reason our world is the way it is. People put too much importance on insignificant things like this, and pay no attention to the more important things going on around them.

• More important things to worry about

What they named their baby has absolutely no influence on my life. They are pop culture entertainment fodder. There are more pressing issues that are deserving of our attention. (this 50 word minimum makes me type even after my point has been made. Seven more words needed. Here we go, finally there.)