Should the world focus on studying space more than studying the ocean?

Asked by: Huahuang
  • Space space space

Space is Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too cool

• We should study space more!!!!

We should study space more because we have to think about the future what if the sun explodes if we study the stars which are just like the sun then we could have a possible chance of surviving the sun when it implodes. If we don't survive that then human kind will all be doomed.

• Short-term : No

The views of exploring our ocean floor is much more conceivable to exploring the vastness of space, As this world has a finite existence remaining (I.E. The sun will burn out in XXXXX years time) - it is a logical imperative to explore all that is 'explorer-able' on this planet of ours, before moving out to the frontiers of space.

From all signs and signals, I would say space will be around far longer than our Oceans will be.

I still wish for us to explore space, it is absolutely fascinating, however prudence dictates to finish our current available sources of exploration, before tackling fully the other frontiers.