Should there be a ban in plastic bags in grocery stores?

• Yes there should

Imagine a turtle in the ocean. All of a sudden he pops his head out of the water and grabs a plastic bag. He swallows the bag, and within a few minutes dies. This poor, little, innocent turtle died, because somebody couldn't dispose this bag correctly. Also, we are wasting to many trees. In order to shop, using plastic bags, you need to breathe! Don't forget, if they get ripped they can't be reused for shopping purposes.

• Yes, there should be.

For grocery stores, people should be given cloth bags. Doesn't matter what grocery store it is. As many as people need. The people who collect carts, should help people with their groceries and then take the bags back into the stores. This would even be grounds for raises across the board.

• fix the enviroment

I do support the proposed efforts by the authorities to ban plastic bags because this forces people to become aware of our surroundings and work towards preserving it instead of destroying it by littering or clogging the waterways and the ocean with plastic bags.we are now forced to reuse them.

• Yes There Should

I believe we should ban the use of plastic bags in grocery stores or implement some kind of plastic bag tax and then route those funds into a program that helps pick up litter from the streets and recycle as much as possible. Plastic bags are oil based, we need to move to the non-woven bags that have been produced as recycled material. There can be used multiple times, if not for years.

• ,sksodkdososkdkkdks skeme ei

A s s s s e d d e e e e s q. A w wi m oc eid cof i. Fo. Ro. Ro. E,c. Hjc. Sjc jsc ks cis cia ciac ks cia ciw cowc iac kac iwc iw ci wi wis ci scisjc js j. Wj jw. Jw ciw

• ,sksodkdososkdkkdks skeme ei

• No, plastic bags should not be banned in grocery stores.

I do not think that there should be a ban of plastic bags in grocery stores. I think that there should be an option for people who want to either get paper bags or plastic bags. While I like to use paper bags myself, I see no problem with people who like plastic bags.

• No, I don't believe there should be a ban on plastic bags in grocery stores.

While plastic bags do contribute to pollution overall I think instead of outright banning them there should be some small incentive of sorts to use paper instead of plastic, I think over time society will shift away from plastic bags naturally and there is no need for a law outright banning them.