• Bannnn plastic bags

Plastic bags are bad.Plastplastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Ic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.Plastic bags are bad.

• Marine life will improve

Marine animals often mistake plastic bags as jellyfish or plankton, leading them to consume the litter and become ill or die. As you can see this is why I think plastic bags should be banned and not be used unless bought or taken care of in a correct manor. Thank you:)

• Marine life will improve

• Marine life will improve

• Yes i think so

Yes i think we should ban plastic soping bages but not others like ones for food or gym bags and thats wy we should only ban plastic bags for soping because other stufe that is plastic are usefall and do get used agen and those are my words of wisdem

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Huge Environmental Damage

Plastic bags are a main contributor to the growing landfills and pollution in our cities and waterways. Using plastic bags which require so much energy is irresponsible. To make bags you have to extract oil, ship that oil, refine the oil, make plastic bags, distribute them, throw them away after just a few if not a single use and then properly dispose of them. Bags continue to kill animals and degrade our ecosystems. For example, plastic bags contribute to flooding in India by clogging drains and they drainage pipes.

• Add a tax

Some people need the bags because they forgot reusable bags. Just pay an extra 50 cents per bag or something! Don't force people to buy reusable bags every time they forget theirs. That would be a total waste. Some people keep their plastic bags. OR just use paper bags, not plastic.

• They are useful

We all must agree that plastics are useful. As long as everyone does the right thing, like recycling plastics, putting them in the bin so they don't fly away, picking up other people's plastic rubbish.Etc., the government won't have to ban plastic bags. That is all I have to say.

• They are used for medical purposes.

Plastic bags are used for throwing up, IV lines, and lots of other medical purposes. This makes them important so we shouldn't ban them. There are lots of other reasons, but i had an IV line so this one is most relivant to me. I shall now rest my case.

• They are convenient.

No, there should not be a ban on plastic bags, because they are convenient. When you need to go to the store, you use plastic bags. When I needed to pack my gym clothes for school in high school, I used a plastic bag. Plastic bags keep food safe. There are many good uses.

• No, there shouldn't be a ban on plastic bags.

I think that unless there are significant reasons for grocery stores to ban plastic bags, there should still be available for people to get. I think that most places only use plastic gags actually. I think that there are both pros and cons to both plastic bags and paper bags.