• Yes i think so

Yes i think we should ban plastic soping bages but not others like ones for food or gym bags and thats wy we should only ban plastic bags for soping because other stufe that is plastic are usefall and do get used agen and those are my words of wisdem

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Yes i think so

• Huge Environmental Damage

Plastic bags are a main contributor to the growing landfills and pollution in our cities and waterways. Using plastic bags which require so much energy is irresponsible. To make bags you have to extract oil, ship that oil, refine the oil, make plastic bags, distribute them, throw them away after just a few if not a single use and then properly dispose of them. Bags continue to kill animals and degrade our ecosystems. For example, plastic bags contribute to flooding in India by clogging drains and they drainage pipes.

• Yes There Should

The only good thing about plastic bags is their convenience and that says just as much about the companies that use them as the consumers that drag them home. Outside of that they are really bad for our environment, doubly so because their production is oil based. We should ban plastic bags and favor the use of non-woven recycled bags which can be reused multiple times.

• Yes, probably so.

Plastic bags are convenient but they seem to multiply under the sink. There are places to recycle them, but no one is sure that this actually happens once we bring them in. So paper is definitely the best choice when it comes to caring for the planet, and reusable bags are even better.

• Yes, there should be.

I do think there should be a ban on plastic bags and, instead, we should begin using a more biodegradable substance. Either that, or find a better way to dispose of trash. I'm not sure exactly how to go about this, but it is a change that needs to take place.

• They are convenient.

No, there should not be a ban on plastic bags, because they are convenient. When you need to go to the store, you use plastic bags. When I needed to pack my gym clothes for school in high school, I used a plastic bag. Plastic bags keep food safe. There are many good uses.

• No, there shouldn't be a ban on plastic bags.

I think that unless there are significant reasons for grocery stores to ban plastic bags, there should still be available for people to get. I think that most places only use plastic gags actually. I think that there are both pros and cons to both plastic bags and paper bags.