• Yes,absolutely...

Yes there should. Many crimes are committed at night. A curfew helps protect the children. Besides, what would a child be doing out late at night? Some places in the US really do need a curfew because of the rates of crimes being committed. Kids might complain "they are taking away our rights" when they should think about the other children in other countries where they don't have rights to basic things. And what is the problem with staying at home by around 11:30.

• There'll always be a limitation

In everything we'll do, our parents should be involve. They know more than we do... And it does not mean that as a teen, we should be the only one in control of our action.. Remember that the freedom we long do need a limitation. As long as we are at home, we are safe

• The pros out-way the cons.

I think having a curfew is a great idea, not just for minors, but for everyone. Having a curfew would minimize crime almost completely if the risk of being out was high. I'm currently watching a movie where this is a curfew and if your out past then, you die. Now I'm not saying we should have a death penalty, but curfews work the best if the risk out-ways peoples "plans". However, having a strict curfew can be dangerous, people can revolt and try to overthrow the government if said "government" was being corrupt. I know many kids and even adults have fun at night and want their "freedom" but no-one has freedom anyways. True freedom would be harsh and cut throat billions would die, because people would have freedom to kill,steal and rape if they are stronger then the other. Like so many already said Yes people need freedom but there will always be a need for limitations to keep the freedom we have already. So at the end of the day, I think many would agree a curfew would be for the best.

• Do something with your life

In my opinion teens should go do what ever want, decides drugs. Its there life, so kids go outside and hangout im a kid so ik what i want i want the right to stay out late not sit inside and be bored all night. Do something with your life

• Do something with your life

• Lyfrgtg gfkhgch hdjfv

So kids can have fun on the street and get more friends and honstley get a life if your mom traps you in your house all night with no fun all u have to do is use youtube and you could die so go outside you fat kids or stay fat

• Lyfrgtg gfkhgch hdjfv

• There is a MUST in the curfews

A few weeks back, thee was an incident in Johor , a state in Malaysia where a few kids from the age range of 9-17 were riding their bikes past 12:00 am in the midnight without any adult supervision. The area they were riding their bike was a low light area, and an accident prone zone. These children, told their parents they are staying up at a fiend's place and will not roam with the bicycles at night. Some of them live far away from the "friend's" house. Why I am explaining this is because, these kids met with an accident and 8 out of 12 kids succumbed to the accident. The whole state of Johor alongside the Royalties mourned the death of the children and also asked, what were they doing past midnight without supervision? If there was a curfew, these children would have abide them and would still be alive.

• Teens should have curfews!!!

Many people say yes teens should have curfews many say they do need curfews. In my opinion I say yes. You guys might say “Oh it’s another adult sayong teens should have curfews” but actually i'm a teen just like you (well about to be teen.)
    One of my reasons why I say teens should have curfews it’s because if they are in the streets late in night there is a risk the teen could die, or get raped. In 2015 over 2,075 TEENS died, because they were doing crazy things late at night. This is one of the reasons why teens should have curfews.
    The second reason why teens should have curfews is that teens need to learn responsibility. I say this because they need to learn when they grow up they can't go party they are going to need to stay home be with their kids, and work if they go off in the night they won't learn, and when they have kids they are going to go out in night leaving their own kids either unsupervised or with family members. This is the second reason why teens should have curfews.
    The third reason is that this may runned their education. If teens go out, and party they drink they later on meet someone they do bad things with each other, and the women ends up pregnant. Than the women is going to need to quit education to take care of the kid, and the man is going to need to quit to take care of his family. This is the third reason why teens should have curfews.
    There is one the opponent team would say that is they need their freedom. Sometimes there should be freedom but sometimes teens do the bad thing, and there comes consequences they later on blame all the bad things to parents, and their parents are left with lot’s of pressure.
    This whole essay talks about the ways teens having curfews is a good thing, and what oppement would say and how I will go against

• Teens should have curfews!!!

• My opinion is a valueable one as I'm the president's daughter

I feel like there should be no curfew for teenagers as freedom is a good thing. Teenagers need that in their lives, as this will provide experience to them for their lives in the future. As a parent, I know that this is helpful to kids as they can have good times with their friends in the night and see cool stars. Being 15, I feel like this is valid and that needs to be heard.

• No because what will they do so wrong.

If they have a curfew then they will be tempted to do things before they have to go home or inside, so i don't think they should have a curfew as teenagers because if they do something wrong and get into some trouble then they will know not to do it the second time at night.

• No there shouldn't have curfew

Teenagers should not have a curfew because on weekends we don't want to sit on our butts and watch television. If we can't go other places then we would sit on our butts and eat everything in the house. More teenagers would become obese. Why should teenagers have a curfew when they aren't in school. Why not let them do whatever and if they fail they fail but you would just always know that it wasn't your fault.

• Their should not be a curfew

Having a curfew will just make all the kids made. And that is like having no trust in anyone. Or like throwing them behind bars parents should be able to trust their kids if not you need to give more disipline and show them what not to do show them they are very special and it is bad to do that stuff.

• Their should not be a curfew

Their should not be a curfew for teenagers because they should have the right to be free. And caging them up is only going to make them made. I don't think all teenagers are doing bad stuff but I think it's how their razed and how they hang out with.

• Never Ever Should Teens Have A Curfew...

We don't want to be with our family all day. We go to school, come home work study, and then we have no time to have fun. We never get time to do what we want to do because there's all this other stuff that we have to do. Give us more time let us be free.

• Teens need freedom

I choose both sides becuase teens want freedom but there is limits.Teens want freedom and we have wild minds and that is okay. Teens should listen to their parents because parents use to be teens so don't be afarid to talk to your parents about somethinng you want to do.

• It is no fun with one.

With a curfew we can't have any fun. Many teen's idea of fun is to stay up late with friend's. When we are old we can't have that type of fun. We need to have strong friend-ships now.So when we are older we wiil have great stories to tell are kids and grandkids.

• I'm rooting for both sides

Okay so I am a teenager and well, I believe that there should be limits to the amount of time a teen gets to spend in the night. A teen should be allowed out until around 12 depending on where they go. If the teen switches venues, let your parent/guardian know the general area you will be in so they don't worry. If your guardian want you home at a specific time its probably for a good reason. Parents need to remember that they were teens once too and they didn't like their social life to be controlled all the time, & teens need to remember that their parents have first hand experience at being out late. As with that being said parents loosen the reins a little bit, & teens well don't make your parents regret their choice on freedom and if you don't have freedom than re evaluate what your doing wrong and if you don't know ask your guardian.

• Teenagers should not have a curfew.