• My opinion on this

Basically it would be a good idea to have a Five Nights at Freddy's 5, I believe that it would be a good idea because, the horror genre had a very big popularity on 5 Nights at Freddy's 1, 2, 3 and 4, there should be a 5th game in the series

• Pretty pretty please YES

Nightmare toy animatronics plz. Or new animatronics w/ Freddy. FNAF 5 needs to happen. Make 1,000,000,000,000,000 more if you have to. If I was talking to Scott right now, I'd tell him to start making FNAF 5 right now (not to be bossy though). FNAF 5, FNAF 5, FNAF 5!

• Hi how are you?

Of coarse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi hi hi hi h hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Hi how are you?

• Fnaf 5 should be a thing!

Well first, everyone thought fnaf 3 was the last but fnaf 4 came out. Also, Scott Cawthon has a lot of fans because of this game, do you really think he'll stop making them? Also fnaf world is coming out soon which means he is still making fnaf games so there is a very high chance.

• It will help us forget about FNAF World

Yes, I know Scott said there wouldn't be another mainstream FNAF game, but he has bluffed before of course, and if he isn't, he may change his mind. The new FNAF World RPG game coming next year (apparently) looks like it may well ruin the franchise, which would be a shame as the others were good games. So, if after FNAF World is realised it did fail, FNAF 5 would be a good way for Scott to come back.

• If there was an epilogue sequel then yes, anything other than that, no.

MatPat already solved pretty much all the mysteries in his video, "Game Theory: FNAF, The Clue that SOLVES Five Nights at Freddy's 4". He solves the mystery of the grandfather clock chiming at the end of each night, The true connection between fnaf 1, 2 and 3 with fnaf 4, the true meaning of the terms "Toy" and "Shadow", Toy Chica missing her beak and the purple guy. They have all been solved by MatPat from Game Theory and I thank him for sharing the truth with us. Unless the next Five Night's At Freddy's game was an epilogue sequel then fnaf should be put to rest.

Here is the URL for the truth MatPat gave me:
    https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=WvpO8To1qFg

• I love FNAF but there is no more story

FNAF 4 solved the rest of the story. All the stories in the FNAF Series have all be solved what else is there to solve? Nothing.
    We find out in FNAF and FNAF2 that kids were murdered and a guy killed them. In FNAF3 we find out the kids are free and the killer is dead. And in FNAF4 we find out that Fred bear(Golden Freddy) caused the Bite of '87. There is no more story to be explored. Besides the mystery of who killed Phone Guy but that doesn't matter.

• Enough of that already!

You really want another FNAF game. Don't you agree that we had enough, it's kinda getting boring. All you do is wait until a bear pops up and surprises you. My god, so many pop ups, your used to it. I mean it is legit scary in the first few times you play it but then...Well...Look what happened to slender man. If he wants to make another please make it better than pop up cute/ugly animals.

• Why do you 7 year old squeakers want another FNAF game

FNAF is honestly mediocre at best. There are many improvements that Scott Cawthon could make instead of releasing another FNAF game. Not to mention that FNAF fanboys/girls are probably the worst fanbase EVER! Not only do 95% of them insult you if you insult their oh so awesome game, but they also make atrocious fanart,ships out of various FNAF characters and cringeworthy animations. Just search up fanart of practically any female FNAF character and get prepared to cringe.

So this is my argument for why there should not be a FNAF 5.