• I think we need to focus on better things.

We need the money and attention for our world.If we cant bring peace to our own world how are we supposed to control a whole new and unknown planet.This is a big responsibility and I think we cant handle it.Not everyone will cooperate on mars, just like they do on earth.

• Lets explore new life

I think we should explore new life because the more curios we are the more we get to know about the new species that are here. We would also get to know where they are and where they came from.So, this is why we get to know about these species

• Lets explore new life

• There should be a mission to mars.

If there is a mission to mars we would be able to learn more about mars. Such as if humans can live there. Also we could take better care for mars and not pollute it like Earth. There also can be more resources for us and probably even new resources

• There should be a mission to mars.

• There should be a human mission to Mars

I think there should be a human mission to mars. It will help discover new things and people will be able to learn more about mars. And if we do discover any life on mars, we will be encouraged to do more exploring and explore the rest of the solar system

• We should have a human mission to mars

I think we should have a human mission to mars because we would have more knowledge about mars. I want to go to mars and learn about new stuff and also have fun. We dont know if mars has resources like earth and all the water because we have not explored all of mars

• We should have a mission to mars.

Earth has been the only planet with life so far but now its Mar's turn. Mars has been found with water and now, Earth and Mars are the only planets with life. Although the waters are probably not safe for us to drink but hey, there's still water. Now, our moderators just need to confirm that it is safe for us.

• Remember you only live once

I feel like we could discover many areas and things that drones cant do. What if we find life on mars it could revolutionise the world. Many people are even volunenteering to go. Imagine finding new materials that could change the way we live. This could be the beginning of a new generation. This could lead to finding new galaxys or even dimensions so this is our time to shine

• Money could be better spent.

Why should the world spend so much money to stand on a floating rock? The only incentive is greed and curiosity. We will almost certainly gain nothing from the mission. We should spend the money on improving the world that we already have and live in. I don't feel the need to elaborate on this any further because the principle is very simple.

• We need the money

Mars is going to be here for the next hundred years. Were fighting ISIS now and people are DYING I wouldn't mind if they were spending money after we take down our debt, feed the hungry, give home to homeless and many other things. Yes mars might help with the sun exploding and destroying the earth, but that we have at least 1 million years until then. Plus we are working WITH Russia on our space exploration. If we can we should use this money to get the other countries to unite and do this together instead of competing with each other. We can all pitch in and do this together. ( I think I'm sounding like an inspirational speaker >o<) I mean seriously I would bet that we can complete many things if we all stop acting like lazy cats (no offense cats :) ) and start doing something. Maybe if we did then there would need to spend HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and the plan once the rover gets to mars is to study the rocks. I mean seriously! You should do something useful. No if that's their plan then I'm AGAINST IT!

• Curiosity killed the cat

There should not be a mission to Mars because it is the worlds personality to discover new things and design new things to develop our planet but there is a bad side to this. This curiosity can have a bad impact on this world,for example: If lets say the mission was a success and NASA raised enough money for a returning trip,the persons that went up to Mars could have caught a disease,or an infection that could be brought back and there would be no cure for this disease.

• Don't Reinvent The Velcro.

There should not be a human mission to Mars because what we want to know about Mars is already achieved by sending non-manned spacecraft. There is no benefit to mankind like there was putting man on the Moon. The challenge to get man to walk on the Moon produced velcro which mankind around the world benefited from. We do not have to fund another project where there wouldn't be any new innovation that the world would acquire. There is no need to go to Mars and funding it would be a waste of tax payer dollars.

• No oxygen available

How can we possibly live on Mars without oxygen? I know we can export it from earth but what is there are no trees to support oxygen,or if we can't export it at all. Listen what I'm trying to say is we can't live on Mars okay. I'm done got it.

• Bc its a good idea

Mars is a freaking sick planet bro i wish i could move there but BOy i cant afford that crap. I think we should send bieber there first tho so we know if it safe bro like dude i'm not going to no planet unless it safe bro do you agree

• No we should not

Because we are just going to wreck Mars like we wrecked earth. Why can't we live in big tents I mean we wouldnt care about phones or xboxes or houses if we didn't know what they were it's ridiculous. Humans are selfish,all they do is think about themselves and now they're worried about global warming and animals being extinct but it's there fault, if there that concerned they should actually do something about it, but it's too late now we've already ruined earth and now they want to move to Mars and ruin what's there to it's just greedy, selfish and stupid. No one cared about the environment or what they were doing to earth why would they care now

• No we should not

• God said so

The bible said in the beggining god created the heavens and the earth not mars its just a rediculous idea for us even to think about sending people to mars we need to fix our own planet before we fix another one! Oh yeah what happens if a good christian person is on mars and the rapture happens then he will be stuck here for eternity

TyQuanisha

• Your stuped mars lovers

Well dieWe need the tools and technology at Mars that will recycle the air water and nutrients that will make sure that the gases like oxygen stay consistent. How can we be positive that the technology will work 100% if we never tried this before. The technology is not quite ready. Although it’s true the presents technology will sustain live on Mars for a while, how long will that last. For Mars One to work the technology would be used to take water from Mars soil to drink from, and the nitrogen and oxygen from the air to build the atmosphere. The technology for this mission has only been hypothesised that it will work on the planet.