• I think we need to focus on better things.

We need the money and attention for our world.If we cant bring peace to our own world how are we supposed to control a whole new and unknown planet.This is a big responsibility and I think we cant handle it.Not everyone will cooperate on mars, just like they do on earth.

• Lets explore new life

I think we should explore new life because the more curios we are the more we get to know about the new species that are here. We would also get to know where they are and where they came from.So, this is why we get to know about these species

• Lets explore new life

• There should be a mission to mars.

If there is a mission to mars we would be able to learn more about mars. Such as if humans can live there. Also we could take better care for mars and not pollute it like Earth. There also can be more resources for us and probably even new resources

• There should be a mission to mars.

• There should be a human mission to Mars

I think there should be a human mission to mars. It will help discover new things and people will be able to learn more about mars. And if we do discover any life on mars, we will be encouraged to do more exploring and explore the rest of the solar system

• We should have a human mission to mars

I think we should have a human mission to mars because we would have more knowledge about mars. I want to go to mars and learn about new stuff and also have fun. We dont know if mars has resources like earth and all the water because we have not explored all of mars

• We should have a mission to mars.

Earth has been the only planet with life so far but now its Mar's turn. Mars has been found with water and now, Earth and Mars are the only planets with life. Although the waters are probably not safe for us to drink but hey, there's still water. Now, our moderators just need to confirm that it is safe for us.

• Remember you only live once

I feel like we could discover many areas and things that drones cant do. What if we find life on mars it could revolutionise the world. Many people are even volunenteering to go. Imagine finding new materials that could change the way we live. This could be the beginning of a new generation. This could lead to finding new galaxys or even dimensions so this is our time to shine

• Money could be better spent.

Why should the world spend so much money to stand on a floating rock? The only incentive is greed and curiosity. We will almost certainly gain nothing from the mission. We should spend the money on improving the world that we already have and live in. I don't feel the need to elaborate on this any further because the principle is very simple.

• We need the money

Mars is going to be here for the next hundred years. Were fighting ISIS now and people are DYING I wouldn't mind if they were spending money after we take down our debt, feed the hungry, give home to homeless and many other things. Yes mars might help with the sun exploding and destroying the earth, but that we have at least 1 million years until then. Plus we are working WITH Russia on our space exploration. If we can we should use this money to get the other countries to unite and do this together instead of competing with each other. We can all pitch in and do this together. ( I think I'm sounding like an inspirational speaker >o<) I mean seriously I would bet that we can complete many things if we all stop acting like lazy cats (no offense cats :) ) and start doing something. Maybe if we did then there would need to spend HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and the plan once the rover gets to mars is to study the rocks. I mean seriously! You should do something useful. No if that's their plan then I'm AGAINST IT!

• Curiosity killed the cat

There should not be a mission to Mars because it is the worlds personality to discover new things and design new things to develop our planet but there is a bad side to this. This curiosity can have a bad impact on this world,for example: If lets say the mission was a success and NASA raised enough money for a returning trip,the persons that went up to Mars could have caught a disease,or an infection that could be brought back and there would be no cure for this disease.

• Don't Reinvent The Velcro.

There should not be a human mission to Mars because what we want to know about Mars is already achieved by sending non-manned spacecraft. There is no benefit to mankind like there was putting man on the Moon. The challenge to get man to walk on the Moon produced velcro which mankind around the world benefited from. We do not have to fund another project where there wouldn't be any new innovation that the world would acquire. There is no need to go to Mars and funding it would be a waste of tax payer dollars.

• We don't need to mess up the entire solar system the Earth is bad is it is.

People only want to go to Mars for there own personal want,and second we don't do anything good anyways expect ruin stuff.My third reason is what is there is life and we don't get along we don't need a space war.My final reason why we shouldn't go to Mars is because we should just accept that one day this planet will be properly no more so just expect it.

• Money is a problem for us.

If we use too much money to spend to just go to Mars, we most likely won't have the money for life supplies, for example, water, food, shelter, and even oxygen. Money is the problem. We also have to make living on our planet forever. There's no Planet B. Solve our problems on Earth first, not to make new problems on Mars.

• No we should not.

Because going to Mars means economic eruption πŸŒ‹. Second, we have other thing to spend on rather than going to Mars. Some people might say, Mars will be the planet 🌎 we will move to if the 🌏 corrupt. It is impossible, just think... 7billion people and it is growing everyday! Also human could send robots to Mars because human are good with robots so why send a living organism? Why waste a life if it doesn't succeed??

• Lets fix our own planet first

Unless it's an emergency we should try to fix problems like pollution and global warming before we go messing up other planets. What happens if we end up running into the same environmental problems at mars? If we learn how to fix these problems then we might be able to save our own planet and colonize mars at the same time.

• We should not go to mars

We should not go to mars because it would be very unsafe and unpridictable. Mars has ruff weather, if something new where to come the people there be would not prepared for it. The food supply could go low and water which would give them a hard time there. Therefore I say that we should not go to mars.

• We should not go to mars