• I think we need to focus on better things.

We need the money and attention for our world.If we cant bring peace to our own world how are we supposed to control a whole new and unknown planet.This is a big responsibility and I think we cant handle it.Not everyone will cooperate on mars, just like they do on earth.

• Lets explore new life

I think we should explore new life because the more curios we are the more we get to know about the new species that are here. We would also get to know where they are and where they came from.So, this is why we get to know about these species

• Lets explore new life

• There should be a mission to mars.

If there is a mission to mars we would be able to learn more about mars. Such as if humans can live there. Also we could take better care for mars and not pollute it like Earth. There also can be more resources for us and probably even new resources

• There should be a mission to mars.

• There should be a human mission to Mars

I think there should be a human mission to mars. It will help discover new things and people will be able to learn more about mars. And if we do discover any life on mars, we will be encouraged to do more exploring and explore the rest of the solar system

• We should have a human mission to mars

I think we should have a human mission to mars because we would have more knowledge about mars. I want to go to mars and learn about new stuff and also have fun. We dont know if mars has resources like earth and all the water because we have not explored all of mars

• We should have a mission to mars.

Earth has been the only planet with life so far but now its Mar's turn. Mars has been found with water and now, Earth and Mars are the only planets with life. Although the waters are probably not safe for us to drink but hey, there's still water. Now, our moderators just need to confirm that it is safe for us.

• Remember you only live once

I feel like we could discover many areas and things that drones cant do. What if we find life on mars it could revolutionise the world. Many people are even volunenteering to go. Imagine finding new materials that could change the way we live. This could be the beginning of a new generation. This could lead to finding new galaxys or even dimensions so this is our time to shine

• Money could be better spent.

Why should the world spend so much money to stand on a floating rock? The only incentive is greed and curiosity. We will almost certainly gain nothing from the mission. We should spend the money on improving the world that we already have and live in. I don't feel the need to elaborate on this any further because the principle is very simple.

• We need the money

Mars is going to be here for the next hundred years. Were fighting ISIS now and people are DYING I wouldn't mind if they were spending money after we take down our debt, feed the hungry, give home to homeless and many other things. Yes mars might help with the sun exploding and destroying the earth, but that we have at least 1 million years until then. Plus we are working WITH Russia on our space exploration. If we can we should use this money to get the other countries to unite and do this together instead of competing with each other. We can all pitch in and do this together. ( I think I'm sounding like an inspirational speaker >o<) I mean seriously I would bet that we can complete many things if we all stop acting like lazy cats (no offense cats :) ) and start doing something. Maybe if we did then there would need to spend HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and the plan once the rover gets to mars is to study the rocks. I mean seriously! You should do something useful. No if that's their plan then I'm AGAINST IT!

• Curiosity killed the cat

There should not be a mission to Mars because it is the worlds personality to discover new things and design new things to develop our planet but there is a bad side to this. This curiosity can have a bad impact on this world,for example: If lets say the mission was a success and NASA raised enough money for a returning trip,the persons that went up to Mars could have caught a disease,or an infection that could be brought back and there would be no cure for this disease.

• Don't Reinvent The Velcro.

There should not be a human mission to Mars because what we want to know about Mars is already achieved by sending non-manned spacecraft. There is no benefit to mankind like there was putting man on the Moon. The challenge to get man to walk on the Moon produced velcro which mankind around the world benefited from. We do not have to fund another project where there wouldn't be any new innovation that the world would acquire. There is no need to go to Mars and funding it would be a waste of tax payer dollars.

• Mission on mars

We shouldn't go because theirs no point on going to mars in my opinion there probably nothing to do there and its a waste of money when people can be spending money on more important stuff then going to mars like if they have kids they can spend it on there kids

• NO we shouldnt

The mission to mars could be amazing! But there are some consequences like mars doesn't not have a atmosphere which means there is radiation and to the human body radiation can cause heart disease, cancer and short term memory loss. Also mars is cold in winter them antarctic in winter because mars in one planet behind use witch means its farther from the sun which means its colder which you should already know. MArs has lost and lots of dust and what happened when there is a major dust storm? What about the trip to mars you need a space craft NASA might think they have the right safety planned for use to go to mars but what happens if it doesn't work we need the safest spacecraft ever i mean since it would take 8 months to get to mars, and since it takes 8 months or 243 days to get there we would need to be safe because that leads to a dangerous risk to boredom might it sound stupid but it is very dangerous doing the same thing everyday for that long people might get very risky. Why go to mars if we haven't even explored the whole ocean yet...?

• We should not go to mars

I think we should not go to mars because there are other problems we have not fixed. We have not ended world hunger or world poverty. We could also use the money towards higher educations and to help third world countries in need. That is my opinion of why we should not go to mars.

• We shouldn't go

We definitely should not go to Mars. It's very difficult to get there and impossible to live there. There is no oxygen and it's harshly cold, as well as other harsh conditions. It's a barren planet with no food or water and has nothing that humans need for general life.

• We shouldn't go to Mars.

I believe we shouldn't go to Mars because it's unsafe and unknown to us. Also, I think we shouldn't go to Mars because it's hard to get there and it's dangerous to the astronauts. Finally, we shouldn't go because it has lots of harsh conditions, including no oxygen and no food or water.

• We should not go

We should not go because it would cost a lot of money and it is not worth it. We could use the money for something else.
    We could end poverty, stop world hunger, save the environment, save species, and, more. We could use the Money for something else. That is my opinion.