• Look at the BIBLE!

If you look in the bible, God and Jesus Christ, our Savior, are completely against homosexuality. And before you say that God Isn't real, look at all the world cultures. There are many examples of god throughout multiple cultures. Jews, Christians, LDS, all have a god. And there are many more cultures out there with a god, or at least a "great spirit". And all of those Great Spirits are against HOMOSEXUALITY!!!! Marriage is to procreate the human race, not to have fun.

• I don’t think that there should be a law against gay marriage.

I don’t think that there should be a law against gay
    marriage. I think that all of the arguments
    I have ever heard against gay marriage have been based on religion. There is supposed to be a separation of
    church and state in America, so religion should have no bearing on a gay
    marriage law.

• God is Against Homosexuality and So am I !!!

This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.

Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis: “God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” (Gen. 1:28-29)

The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).

"Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)". Even according to scriptures God Said it is Wrong And not Natural At all So I think The Same way Cause I am A Bible Believing Christian

• Are we hurting anyone by marrying who we love?

Do people realize that the reason they don't want homosexuals marrying is because of the feeling they get from someone being upset about that? Are homosexuals hurting anyone? Killing anyone? I think its funny how the ones for abortion are alive, and the ones against homosexuality are straight. We do not effect you, your want is selfish

• Not at all

Homosexuallity is clean and natural , it harms noone and it makes people happy, love is love no matter what two or more people are involved, i myself am hetrosexual, i am not attracted to men, but im proud to say ive been involved in threesums in which i kept an open mind, i was penetrated both orally and anally by other men and theres nothing wrong with that, if felt good and id gladly do it again, theres nothing wrong with it, theres nobreason to be ashamed of it and those that are homosexual have a right to be happy! Im sick of people using their fear of god to tell everyone else that theyre wrong just because they dont understand what they protest and are too closed minded to realise that their whole system of faith is misguided and hypocritical, to you religious people out there, your 'gods' all love all people, 'they created them' all equal and just the way they are, its not your place to judge people, according to all of your religeons it is gods place to judge, not yours, some people are gay, get over it, its not like you have to be just because others are!

• This is a stupid argument

First, religion the worse argument to use. Not everyone believes in the same god, or any god, and you are not the center of the universe, so no one cares if you believe in it or not. If you believe in god, then accept others, because frankly, that's quite "ungodly" of you.
    Plus, there is supposedly separation of church and state, so religion should not play a role in deciding this.
    Also, gay marriage holds no effect whatsoever on ANYONE ELSE.

What now, are we going to ban straight marriage and stone everyone?

• Love shouldn't be illegal!!

Oh look at all the little religious people whining and crying how god thinks homosexuality is wrong! You know what!? Jesus was NEVER against gays, look it up, and the bibles is full of hypocritical crap! It says don't kill then turns around and says to kill gays! It says don't hate your brother but wait, what if your brothers gay..? Did I make your little Christian minds explode? Love shouldn't be illegal, everyone who was for slavery lost, everyone who was against inter-racial relationships lost, you're gonna lose again! I don't even know why you try anymore! It's not like it's affecting your life! And you know what? If you can't except that then you should log off the internet and go sit in your dark closet believing the world is just sunshine and rainbows, and when you can actually face the real world come on out and see what happens if just don't let it bug you.

• No law against gay marriage

I think that if gay people are in love with each other then they have every right to get married. Gay people have rights just as much as those who are heterosexuals, and if they want to get married I think that they should be allowed to and have every right as a married couple.