• This is just common sence

Celebrities become stressed about always being followed, this leads to depression. Like in Demi Lovato's case, After leaving the center and getting her life back under control, Lovato revealed to People that she suffered from anorexia, bulimia, and bipolar disorder. All because of the drama between the Jonas Brothers was recorded so vigorously.

• Yes there should.

There should be law restricting the paparazzi by a whole lot. As it is now in the US the paparazzi gets to be a little out of control than acts like they are innocent when a star punches them in the face. If they were not up in their face in the first place it wouldn't even be an issue.

• Paparzzi should have some restrictions

Yes, I believe that the paparazzi should be restricted on some of the things that they are able to do. If they are asked to remove themselves from a property then they should do so. They should not be able to give chase, it is not only dangerous, but is a general invasion of privacy. They need some boundaries to keep the situation safe for both parties.

• There should be a law restricting paparazzi.

There should be a law restricting paparazzi.Even though they may feel they are exercising their 1st amendment rights,in reality they are doing nothing more than intruding on the private lives of celebrities.The public may be curious but celebrities ought to have to reveal only what they want the public to know.

• Of Course There Should

I believe there should be laws restricting paparazzi. I believe people in the entertainment industry should expect to have photographs taken of them from time to time, but their lives should not be taken over by those attempting to follow them with cameras. I think these people are basically stalking the entertainers and they have rights as well.

• Yes there should be.

The paparazzi causes all sorts of trouble. They get in people's faces, they chase people and god knows what else. I think that if they follow someone too much, get too close or do other things that impede a celebrities life, they should be charged with stalking. The rest of the world couldn't get away with doing the things they do!

• Paparazzi are scum.

I know a lot about journalism and they put the entire institution to shame. A large majority of them just take bad pictures and harass the celebrities. And some may say it comes with the fame but it doesn't have to! Frankly, I don't care about what a celebrity is doing all the time so I don't care about the pictures being taken. And then when a celebrity steps up and tells them to stop, they are seen as rude or nasty

• Paparazzi makes stars look bad and bombards people lives and secrets.

Do you see the front cover of the magazines these days? Well if you don't, they are full of pictures of stars being embarrassed. Paparazzi makes people feel horrible and worse about themselves when really their perfect. A lot of paparazzi articles these days are about drama and really there is none to begin with. Paparazzi ruins peoples lives and careers.