• Yes, there should

There should be a maximum time or there should be some form of compensation. Houston and other airports have abused the system and sometimes people do not get their luggage for several hours after their flight has landed. They need to hire better, more competent baggage handlers than what they have.

• Yes, I think so.

Yes, there should be a maximum time to wait for baggage at the airport because it is not fair to have to sit on a plane for hours and then stand at the baggage claim for even longer. Passengers pay good money to fly, so they should be treated with respect.

• Yes, there should be a maximum time to wait for baggage at the airport.

• Need Baggage No Matter What

If there is a maximum limit one may not even get their bags at all. I would rather wait a really long time for my baggage than to come back another day or at a different time. It's your baggage. You should be able to get it in a timely manner but if something's holding it up you should still wait for it.