• We should have the draft we want to live in a free country

Money people not to be exempt they live here also it is the best country in the world we have fought so hard in May ways to have our fReedom we need tohave a strong military forever we have no fear to express our opinion what so ever not to be jailed or punished it is still the best country to live in I wouldn't want to live anywhere
    Else I love my country

Else I love my country

• Its going to be a rough war

The US Military needs to grow a par and they need to get help they need to stop thinking that they can fight this war all by them self's and I can tell you that they don;t have close to enough slider's to fight this war with out a draft.

• Its going to be a rough war

• Keeps us all safe.

We only should use it in war. If we didn't have a draft we wouldn't be a free country anymore. We would have been taken over by some crazy country that doesn't like us. Let women be drafted and have them serve on combat jobs. Also the draft is fair. No matter who your parents are or how much money you make you will be drafted still. People say you won't be able to kill someone but you don't know that. You won't even think about it and just act.

• Let the warmongers fight their own wars

I think it's atrocious that people should be forced to leave their family and friends to die for an idea that they might not believe in. Everyone that wants to join the military should be able to do it as long as they are physically and mentally prepared but I feel it's horrible to think that it's great for a country to force innocent people to die for their sake. I don't want to die for someone's need of conquering, humiliating or avenging. What about we fight for love and peace instead of sending people to their slaughter?

• The Draft Should Be Ended

The military draft is an antiquated and sexist practice that infringes on freedom of choice. To require something only of men is not only sexist, it should be illegal under the same laws that protect people from sex discrimination in the workplace. Since the choice of whether or not to join the military is a personal one based on someone's beliefs, rather than expanding the draft to women, it should be ended completely, allowing each person to choose whether or not to serve.

• Do not bring back the draft.

I believe you should not bring back the draft for many reasons. If we needed the SSS to start sending out letters for the draft, it would be because we need people immediately, and through all the processing, it would take months for someone to be fully capable of entering into combat. Secondly, for my brothers I know for a fact they could never kill a human being, see someone being shot, or be closely ready for any sort of combat. They would be mentally MESSED up when they came back. The military isn't for everyone and we shouldn't force people into it. It should remain all voluntary.