• People would like it.

Yes, there should be a new Beavis and Butthead movie, because that is the kind of movie that would make money. It seems like the same five people are in all the movies today, and all the movies basically have the same plot. Beavis and Butthead would be original in that it would be something different, and people who remember the old Beavis and Butthead would definitely go watch it.

• No there should not.

There should not be a new Beavis and Butthead movie because the last one was bad enough. I could not stand the last one and I do not understand how people find it funny to watch two guys act like they are idiots and behave in a childish and strange way.

• Beavis and Butthead is not funny.

I have tried to watch this show before, I really have, but its just not good at all. The comedy seems like its for tween boys who are not very mature, but the writing attempts to be for adults. Its so contrived and utterly unfunny that I do not think it should even exist, let alone a new movie.

• Time has passed

The time for a new Beavis and Butthead movie has passed, and their time has passed as well. Its hard for people from the 90s to imagine, but it has been two decades since the show was on the air, and it may no longer be of relevance to this generation.

• There should not be a new Beavis and Butthead movie.

There should not be a new Beavis and Butthead movie. Beavis and Butthead was a 90s thing and ended there. I do not think that trying to bring them back now would bring a lot of the fans that they have out of hiding for one movie. I do not think it would be good.