• Simplicity atmosphere epicness

I believe it's one of those games that doesn't get the recognition it deserves and putting it on current gen consoles what do everything to increase the graphical Fidelity and make it a better game so there was problems like camera issues physics issues those can all be fixed in the new game to make one of the greatest games of all time happen again for the New Gen of gamers

• Memorable game that I still think of to this day

It has been said already and I can not agree more. The music, scenery and game play just pull you in and captivates you. A game where you can feel frustrated but that's OK. Because the game itself is so beatifully made, the frustration is soon washed away by the true brilliance of the whole package. Every battle is a boss battle!!

• But only if the original games creators are on-board!

I don't know how to explain it well enough for it to be truly understood, but there's something about the first sotc that clicked with me like no other game/story/piece of entertainment had ever done before, or has even done since!

I've just purchased my 3rd copy of sotc. I went from owning and playing it on a PS2, to PS3 in glorious HD, and now I'm back to buying another PS2 and another PS2 copy of it...

I would be very happy to know of another sotc being done for PS4. But only of the original games creators were on-board!

• Have you ever played the first?

Have you ever played the first? If anyone has actually sat down in an uninterrupted attempt at playing through shadow of the colossus without being completely satisfied then I truly feel sorry for you. The way the game captured a moment was unbelievable. It Didn't matter if you were in the middle of holding on for dear life as a collossi swing you mercilessly to get you off his back or if you were just spending hours looking for "nothing". The way the game sucked you in and held you there with it's music and style is unmatched it most cases. This would probably be the most "EPIC" game I have ever played. Period. And I can only see the ps4 doing it again 10 fold!

• I love it!!

I played the game when I was a small boy and enjoyed it very much! It is nostalgic dammit. The roars are amazing!! I beat all 16 colossus and am very proud of that amazing achievement. I want ps4 remake mind you. The graphics are appealing very much. It is good to entertain loved ones as well. Do you want fries with that?

• I love it!!

• Never Played SofC; traded in my PS3 and now I can't play it.

I have bought every PlayStation console after switching from Nintendo. Don't ask me how (the answer would involve probably too much partying, drugs, women, and then, the sadder part, playing too much NCAA in college) but this game never was on my radar until now.

I've always bought the new console assuming you would be able to play old games on it. Didn't really do much research before I traded my PS3 in (yeah, I am dumb). I'd like to play it without having to buy a PS2 or PS3. It'd be really cool if they redid the graphics but even if they didn't, the game clearly has a following because it was so memorable. Like an old movie, it needs to be on the newest medium so that late arrivals like me can still have the opportunity to enjoy it.

• A brilliant game

You can't help but be completely emersed in that world. The artwork was amazing and i loved the fact that i could explore just about any corner of the landscape.When I first saw the first colossus I was overwhelmed and not exactly sure as to how I was supposed to take this mountain of a beast down, I will admit I was little scared and I loved that feeling...No other game has ever given me that feeling...I want more. Doesn't have to follow the original story line, start another one

• All 64 Colossus

The original design called for 64 Colossus and a much bigger game world. Why not finish the game on a system that could handle such a vision? Also the followup works by Team Ico seem to be faltering, and a work like this where the foundation is already finished would allow them to refocus.

• No Need For New Shadow

No, there should not be a second Shadow of the Colossus game on PlayStation 4. The first game wrapped its story up nicely with a memorable twist that tied the themes of the game together, and I see no reason that a second game would be able to improve on these themes.