Should there be a youth organization in every city/town?

• They help children.

Yes, there should be a youth organization in every city and town, because children whose parents won't sign them up for extra activities and just leave them home alone need somewhere to go. The youth organization can provide mentors, or just keep the kids from roaming the streets and forming gangs.

• It helps the kids

I think that there are a lot of good things that happen when you have a youth organization in your city or town. I think that it helps kids stay our of trouble as well as it gives kids a place to go where they won't get into trouble. They should be in ever city.

• Yes, I think there should be a youth organization in every city/town.

Overall I think the young people greatly benefit if their local city or town has a place for them to organize and participate at, I think the more activities you have for the youth the less crime you will get because the more you keep them busy the less trouble they can get into.

• Yes there should be

Yes there should be a youth organizations in every city and town. These organizations keep the kids off the streets and keep them from getting into trouble when school is out. During the summer they have activities for the kids so that they are not out on the streets comitting crimes.

• Yes, there should be a youth organization in every city.

I think that there should be a youth organization in every city and town. I think that such an organization can help some of the troubled youth in some cities. It is something that I think would be beneficial not just for the youth of the city, but for the overall community.