• 1111111 1 1

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• 1111111 1 1

• 1111111 1 1

• Ratings should never have been invented in the first place

Ddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Jfjfnvnjvnvnvnnfnfnfjfjfmmfjfjrjirjfjnc r. C f. C f fm f f f. F f f. F f f. F f f ff f f. Gf f f. Gmg. R g mr. F fjfm vm mc. No. Coo, vjjfmgmjjfmgm. F. Vmmvm kb m kbmgm gmf f d if c fm,c,f c,mc, I'm f. V m m. V v. M mom m. V mc fm. Him cn mc cncmvnfnmvmvnvhdnv. N n. Fnndncm jvjvj j n no b. Nvmj jfbvnvn. M kcjdjfnvnvn bc vchdjvn n j j

• It is a questionable argument

I am going to cut to the chase I am not a parent I am 16 right now. In my opinion there should be a rating system because their is content tat is not age appropriate for them. You know sexual violence, intense violence, harsh language, drugs, intense scenes that are not cool for 5 year olds.

I do think the rating system is broken because parents do not understand how it works or they do not care and they abuse it and get made the movie because they abused the rating system and not followed the guidelines.

We have G,Pg,Pg-13, R, and Nc-17. What needs to happen is the Pg rating needs to go away or make pg-13 rating higher and R closer together like Pg-14/15 and 16 for R. So it gives PG a wider range. Pg means parental guidance suggested. Now this should mean that the content is appropriate for kids still but not for everyone. This means there may be some cussing, sex or some violence, or scary themes that some kids would not be able to handle. But not necessarily strong enough for a pg-14/15 rating.

For a pg 14/15 rating there will be violence and gore, sex, some harsh language, intense scenes, drugs whatever.

But bringing those two ratings closer together 14 and 16 makes less controversy with 2 year spread instead of 4 years when R is 17 and pg-13.

Just because I am 16 does not mean the R rating should 16 by itself. It is because If you are given the responsibility of driving a car you can handle an r rated movie.

NC-17 can be given to those movies that you should be an adult 18 and over. And the name needs to change to Adult

So I have 2 rating systems that would help fix the problem G, Pg-13. R(16), and Adult (18) Or G, Pg, Pg-14/15 R(16), Adult (18)

I honestly think this will help fix the problem but only if parents honor the system and not abuse it. Contact me if there is any questions I am pretty neutral on this topic.

• It is a questionable argument

• This Is A Question Of Trust.

Some Teenagers Are Very Mature And Can Handle Many Thing Without Being Offended Or Phased. I Do NOT Believe That Movies Should Be Restricted By Age,Why? Because Some Parents Believe Their Child Knows That Whats On The Screen Is For Pure Entertainment. If You Truly Believe That The Ratings Will STOP Them From Seeing It In The End,Your Wrong,Simply Able To Pull Up Youtube or Some Site Just To Watch It Or Even Higher Chances Is Their Parents Will Buy It For Them.

• There shouldn't be ratings

I'm gonna say it right now I'm not a parent I'm 15 and I'm not just saying no so I can see all the movies I want it's because I feel that there may be bad content inappropriate for children but if they are mature enough then they should be able to walk out of the movie knowing it's not ok to say and do everything that he saw in the movie. Another thing is that there should not be something (MPAA) telling you what you kid can and cannot watch it should be the parents responsibility to choose what they are ok with the things their kids are wathching. To be honest there are many reasons why there shouldn't be ratings but those I thought were the best that supported my opinion.

• There shouldn't be ratings

• Noooo man nooo

Nuuk I dinenjcnecheunceucnunun Jon j I I. Jj Kj j jj. Run urn urn urn ur end urn urn unru nru nurnjrn un unnrw unru nu. Uuhhu. Hhhh. KBHKnjjiBUgg vhvh bughvhgughjgug guh hy g g. H f. If Fff f f f go bc c. Fun cc c. F c f

• Noooo man nooo

• Noooo man nooo

• A a a a a. A

A a a a a a. A a a a a a. A a a a a a. A a a a a. A a. A a. A a a. A. A a a a a a a. A a a. A a a. A a a a a a a a. A a

• Ahha ahha ahha

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Ahha ahha ahha