Should there be better coordination between reporters and politicians?

• Government Should Be Willing

I believe there should be better coordination between reporters and politicians. More importantly, I think the government should be more willing to release information so citizens can be aware of government actions. I think we would all be better of if our government was keeping so many secrets. They aren't necessary.

• yes i think definitely

I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s sometimes more coordination. I don’t
    think it’s everybody on every briefing, every day. I’m pretty sure it’s
    not. But I think people would be surprised at the level of cooperation
    reporters have in general with politicians. wouldn’t be surprised if sometimes there is that level of cooperation with some questions.

• They aren't allies.

No, there should not be better coordination between reporters are politicians, because they are plenty rosy enough the way it is. The reporters only way what the politicians want them to say. The politicians only release information that is favorable to them. If they had a worse relationship, things would be better off.

• No, isn't what's currently reported enough already?

I believe that there does not need to be an increase in the amount of coordination between reporters and politicians. Currently, we have networks like CNN and Fox News which report constantly (on slow news days or otherwise) on politics. Our news stations are overburdened with politics, and it is all that is covered on days when there isn't anything tragic to report.