• Kids are out of control!

I have news for you: safe-seats and whatnot doesn't work for all children and takes more time than a paddling or a smack with a ruler. I bet if corporal punishment was brought back, there would be less behavioral issues in schools today. Kids need to be taught that rules apply to them, too.

• Yes go detentions

One of the big problems in our society is that the kids today are not getting enough discipline at home and it will have an effect on how they act at school and that is why I think that schools should be allowed to punish them with lots of detentions. Detentions work.

Posted by: dcn
  • Yes there should

I think that one of the problems in our society is that the kids today are not getting enough discipline at home and it will tend to have an effect on how they act outside of the home including school and that is why I think that schools should be allowed to punish them corporal style if they must.

• No that cold

That's cold man if you think a kid should get beaten for their mistakes then you people are cold as ice. Not all people are perfect and it not fair for someone to get beaten for not being perfect. So who ever said yes your people make me sick. #ColdBlooded

• No there should not.

That seems very.. extreme. No there should not be corporal punishment at school. I can not imagine what a student would be doing to possibly deserve that, but if they are doing something that bad and crazy than it is important to get the proper law enforcement involved and leave it in their hands instead.