Should there be established gender quotas for legislative assemblies?

• There should be established gender quotas for legislative assemblies.

There should be established gender quotas for legislative assemblies. Women have not have a large enough role in making the laws in many countries, especially America. The gender quota in the legislature should based on the gender population of the state or of the district, so that women have a better chance of making the law.

• Absolutely not. Ever

I firmly believe that the most qualified people should get the job. Giving someone a job over a more qualified person JUST because of their gender will only cause a lowering in quality.

All I ever hear are feminists complaining because they don't dominate. How about getting more qualified for the job, instead of yet another handout due to your breasts and vagina

• The most qualified should win

I do not think there should be established gender quotas for legislative assemblies because I think that the most qualified people, regardless of gender, should win. If that means more men win, fine. If it means more women win, great. Gender diversity is great but everyone should get voted on because of qualifications.