• Yes, there should be no school on mondays!!!

Yes. It is because studies has shown that the amount of books in our backpack can make students have back pain. It can take a few days to feel better. Kids and teachers might have family problems. You can deal with it when you have time, but you might be somewhere at that moment. (But you have school tomorrow.)

• The weekends should be extended.

Then students will not stress about as much homework and all the projects and they will get more time to sleep and relax. Also this can give them an extra free day with their families and they can get along better and understand each other better too if they are having problems they don't have time to solve because of school.

• School fucking sucks

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• NO School Fridays

Because there is a school in Preston Idaho, and they have no school on Fridays, and the teachers say that the students are improving, and the the students are more awake. The school isn't wasting as much lunch money any more because of the 4-day weekend. This what we need to do for now on.

• No school Friday!

My friends and I all agree, we would rather have longer school days and have no Friday school! We can sleep in, and hangout with friends and family all day! Plus, we get more time to do our homework! And more kids will join the schools that don't have Fidays

• Yes for sure

I personally think that there should not be school on Fridays.

I think that school on Friday causes a deprivation of spare time, can take away time from your siblings and family.(siblings fight way to much mainly as teenagers)( I'm 12 and I hug my siblings in public.) it also opens up time for appointments,free time to relax/relive stress, time for extra curicular activities including sports like soccer,basketball,volleyball,tennis,track meets that take all day, and extra credit.

A four day work week also allows time for long school projects like science fair. It also saves electricity gas and paper.

It saves paper because all day you use paper. Over the course of a day I usually use 15-25 pieces of paper (not accurate my school uses iPads.)

It helps by saving electricity, like I told you my school uses iPads which wastes electricity but saves tree. But at the expense of trees we burn non-renewable resources like fossil fuel. It

It also consumes gas, in the winter heating uses gas and when there are a lot of students you have to have it be comfortable or they dislike school more than most students do.

In conclusion there should be no school on Friday because of many reasons.

• Yes I should

Because I am awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! 1!!!!!! 1! 1! !1 1 1! 11 ! 1 1 f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Yes I I

Because I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!

A four day week is perfect for students and teachers! The teachers get an extra day off and they get to grade our homework quicker, and they don't have to put up with the annoying kids for an extra day. This also gives kids more time to do their homework, plus they get to spend more time with their families. This will also put less stress on kids and teachers.

• Yes yes yes

K k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Yes for sure

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Lack of focus

If kids knew they had 4 day school weeks, their focus would go towards the weekend more then their work which would result in bad grades. And besides other kids around the word have it harder on them then we have in U.S and Canada. So why can't we just keep a regular 5 day school week?

• I do not agree.

School fees would hit the roof because teachers and principals would have to make up for the extra day lost. Also, a three day weekend is bad because crime rates would rise because a extra day lost from work would mean more people turn to crime. Even if people don't do crime there would be more homelessness in our and other communities.

• I do not agree.

• I disagree Because...

4 days of working would mean less slalerys/miney getting earnt. This means school fees whoukd stay the same and workers will still pay the same amount needed for the school. Less salerys also introduce homelessness because bills and school fees both mean most people will go broke and lose their homes.

• There's not enough time as is.

As a student, I personally can see how our teachers our rush to get all the curriculum into one school year. Yes, I agree, it would be nice to have more time off. I would love that. However, sometimes, you have to think more of what is necessary then what you would like.

• Students could get out of habit.

It is hard getting used to school again after days off from it. It is hard to concentrate and difficult to get your brain thinking at a higher level again. I am personally a student and I know how hard getting back to school is. I am very inattentive when I get back on Monday and it shows in my work.

• Western culture is obsessed with the need for time off.

Kids already have ridiculously long summer holidays, a three day weekend as well would not leave much education time. Our schools are struggling to teach kids all the curriculum in five days let alone four. Cutting to four days would mean a need to increase students learning hours at school to the point where learning is no longer effective. Also this would mean parents would need to find an extra day of child care to fit in with the working week.

• I think the traditional Monday through Friday schedule is best.

I think the traditional Monday through Friday schedule is best, teachers have a hard time getting kids to get back to work on Mondays after a regular weekend. There are also unexpected events like snow days and sick days that would leave kids with only 2 or 3 days to learn.