• Yes Kids Shold be of more

This is a paragraph about why we should not have school on Friday and I am going to give you some reasons why. One reason why I think we should not have school on Fridays we work for 5 days a week at school and only 2 days of rest and relaxation I think we should at the least give us 3 days of relaxation of not studying and worry of grades. Another reason is school is too stressful for the people. I don't think that we should have the day weekends because fitting the curriculum in is hard enough. Also kids would have way more homework on the weekdays so there would be no balance as weekdays would be all about school and you wouldn't have any time for exercise or to hang out with friends and on weekends. My last reason is school has been hardened since that past couple of years, homework has increased a significant amount and children do not have a lot of time to be kids anymore. There are students that are only getting about 5-6 hours of sleep just to study and do homework which is an unhealthy amount of sleep for a growing child. Those are some reasons why I think there should be no school on Friday.

• Yes Kids Shold be of more

• Teens and kids need to have more time to do fun stuff and be kids.

I am thirteen and school is very stressful and just having weekends are like miracles when you are trapped in the homework and mental state that school gives you. Yes there are cons but a extra day of relaxation, sleep, and maybe throw some family time would be very nice for students.

• No school oon monday

There shouldnt be school on monday because it is to close to sunday and no body likes mondays so we should only have four ddays of school so we dont have to go on monday because it is just a wast of time and it is just so boring .

• No school oon monday

• No school oon monday

• No school oon monday

• No school oon monday

• I do agree

I believe school has been hardened since that past couple of years, homework has increased a significant amount and children do not have a lot of time to be kids anymore. There are high school students that are only getting about 5-6 hours of sleep just to study and do homework which is an unhealthy amount of sleep for a growing adolescent. Having another day off would be great since students can have more time for homework and studying, Yes, there are pros and cons towards having a 4 day week, but i believe mental health is more important than grades.

• 4 week break

I’m a formal student myself that goes to HS. It is tough and stresses me out very much due to tests, homework, etc.. This also causes me to not be able to hang out with family, friends, or my social life as I have no time to do anything fun except to homework or study. This stresses me out so much. Having more weekends would be so helpful. We can most likely find a way for or social life’s to work if there were more weekends.

• Fridays are for homework

I don't know if everybody here would really spend this extra day doing homework.
    I'm sure all of you want time with your devices but what if you had work due but your favorite youtuber is streaming live, of course you would choose youtube if you were at home ,you would have risked losing marks. Whereas if you were at school you can’t watch youtube in class so you would finish your work on time.

• I disagree because

If we don't have school on Friday, to meet regulations, the other school days would be longer. That would leave less time for after school activities or earlier start times, which are already too early. Plus it would leave less daylight hours and time to do extracurricular activities after school.

• Too stress full for the people.

I don't think that we should have the day weekends because fitting the curriculum in is hard enough. Also kids would have way more homework on the week days so there would be no balance as weekdays would be all about school and you wouldn't have any time for exercise or to hang out with friends and on weekends all you would be able to do is play sport or do extra homework and you might get bored.
    Something else is that because they are changing the penalty rates in our country students or just average people wouldn't get as much money and wouldn't be able to afford a house or university. This would lower the development of the country and there would be more inequality to peoples lifestyles.
    Also because most people don't work on weekends they would have to work for more days and that would mean that they wouldn't have as much time for holidays.

• No, thats a real bad idea

Buh, if this family is on the verge pf falling bacause they don't have one extra day together, that ain't a timing issue.

Our entire curriculam has been set out, children may just have to work either twice as hard and fast at school or being lots of work home, that ain't distressing.

• We should have school

Students always get the feeling of less wok on fridays and if we give them a three day weekend then they will have the same feeling as of a friday. They need a five day week to work. They all would look forward to the weekend an not school work during the week.

• No wtf man

That's stupid lazy ass bitch kid shit no no non that is just plain stupid I'm going to beat the shit out of the kids then and kill them and make them study and shit on them badly while giving them food and make them watch it after seriously man

• Yes for sure

I personally think that there should not be school on Fridays.

I think that school on Friday causes a deprivation of spare time, can take away time from your siblings and family.(siblings fight way to much mainly as teenagers)( I'm 12 and I hug my siblings in public.) it also opens up time for appointments,free time to relax/relive stress, time for extra curicular activities including sports like soccer,basketball,volleyball,tennis,track meets that take all day, and extra credit.

A four day work week also allows time for long school projects like science fair. It also saves electricity gas and paper.

It saves paper because all day you use paper. Over the course of a day I usually use 15-25 pieces of paper (not accurate my school uses iPads.)

It helps by saving electricity, like I told you my school uses iPads which wastes electricity but saves tree. But at the expense of trees we burn non-renewable resources like fossil fuel. It

It also consumes gas, in the winter heating uses gas and when there are a lot of students you have to have it be comfortable or they dislike school more than most students do.

In conclusion there should be no school on Friday because of many reasons.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Lack of focus

If kids knew they had 4 day school weeks, their focus would go towards the weekend more then their work which would result in bad grades. And besides other kids around the word have it harder on them then we have in U.S and Canada. So why can't we just keep a regular 5 day school week?

• I do not agree.

School fees would hit the roof because teachers and principals would have to make up for the extra day lost. Also, a three day weekend is bad because crime rates would rise because a extra day lost from work would mean more people turn to crime. Even if people don't do crime there would be more homelessness in our and other communities.