• I do agree

Our children barely have enough time to be kids anymore. They have way to much homework and weekend homework takes them the entire weekend and they are always stressed.These kids don't have enough free time all of these kids dont need to be as stressed as they are it isn't good for the kids.

• It could help a lot because homework is heavy these days

Watching my child every day after school I notice it isn’t easy for him I mean crime rates and things might go up but we have to think about our children and that they are our future. And after school kids don’t have a lot of spare time so I can never do anything to bond with my child.

• There should be four-day school weeks.

Mondays shouldn't be a thing when it comes to school because 1.) Tuesdays aren't like Mondays. 2.) Kids get stressed from too much homework. 3.) The money used towards Mondays can be used for other things like better lunches. 4.) Buses cost a lot and using them about four times a week wouldn't be as expensive.

• Monday for Summer.

The big things I am seeing on the other side is that the lack of a five day system would lead to more crime and less education based on the time spent in school. All that needs to happen is summer vacation needs to be shorter. If the students are still in school during June and some of July the current (roughly 180 days of school) would stay the same even if we take out one extra day a week. Monday would be my vote because there are a few weeks were Monday is a holiday anyway. By doing this we will effectively take care of many of the educational issues we have. First the "Summer Slide", information that the students lose over summer vacation will be reduced. Second students who received free or reduced lunch, because there is no food at home, will continue too over the summer. Lastly, during summer most families that cannot afford a type of summer camp or day care program for their children have to leave them at home to go to work. This means that the child is left unsupervised at home and has the possibility to cause issues. Again if the children are at school they are not only supervised but getting and education. The obvious argument here is well they will just get to do all this on Monday when the caretakers are at work. The fix for this again helps students with the after-school activity problem. Simply hold most if not all after school activities on Monday when they will all be free and able to learn a new skill or work on a hobby.

Wrap all this up with the extra time off every week and further time for teachers to plan it seems silly that we do not do this already.

• Weekends should be longer.

Students and teachers alike go through a lot of pressure and stress throughout an average school week. I feel like we could get rid of some of this anxiety by resting more. This could allow us to be more focused and do better in school. This could also give teachers more time to plan their weekly lessons.

• I want no school on mondays

If there was no school on monday than that school would save money and food because it would save electiricity and hot lunch. Also students would like it because more family time and teachers would like time to get ready for the week. That is why I don't want mondays of school.

• I want no school on mondays

• I want no school on mondays

• Friday is a free day.

The best way to increase productivity is to have friday off of school. On friday everyone's brain is just mush, blank, and so much wanting the weekend. I, personally, want to sleep in and play video games. The best thing ever would be friday off the very prestigious, school, hm.

• Friday is a free day.

• I disagree because

If we don't have school on Friday, to meet regulations, the other school days would be longer. That would leave less time for after school activities or earlier start times, which are already too early. Plus it would leave less daylight hours and time to do extracurricular activities after school.

• Too stress full for the people.

I don't think that we should have the day weekends because fitting the curriculum in is hard enough. Also kids would have way more homework on the week days so there would be no balance as weekdays would be all about school and you wouldn't have any time for exercise or to hang out with friends and on weekends all you would be able to do is play sport or do extra homework and you might get bored.
    Something else is that because they are changing the penalty rates in our country students or just average people wouldn't get as much money and wouldn't be able to afford a house or university. This would lower the development of the country and there would be more inequality to peoples lifestyles.
    Also because most people don't work on weekends they would have to work for more days and that would mean that they wouldn't have as much time for holidays.

• No, thats a real bad idea

Buh, if this family is on the verge pf falling bacause they don't have one extra day together, that ain't a timing issue.

Our entire curriculam has been set out, children may just have to work either twice as hard and fast at school or being lots of work home, that ain't distressing.

• We should have school

Students always get the feeling of less wok on fridays and if we give them a three day weekend then they will have the same feeling as of a friday. They need a five day week to work. They all would look forward to the weekend an not school work during the week.

• No wtf man

That's stupid lazy ass bitch kid shit no no non that is just plain stupid I'm going to beat the shit out of the kids then and kill them and make them study and shit on them badly while giving them food and make them watch it after seriously man

• Yes for sure

I personally think that there should not be school on Fridays.

I think that school on Friday causes a deprivation of spare time, can take away time from your siblings and family.(siblings fight way to much mainly as teenagers)( I'm 12 and I hug my siblings in public.) it also opens up time for appointments,free time to relax/relive stress, time for extra curicular activities including sports like soccer,basketball,volleyball,tennis,track meets that take all day, and extra credit.

A four day work week also allows time for long school projects like science fair. It also saves electricity gas and paper.

It saves paper because all day you use paper. Over the course of a day I usually use 15-25 pieces of paper (not accurate my school uses iPads.)

It helps by saving electricity, like I told you my school uses iPads which wastes electricity but saves tree. But at the expense of trees we burn non-renewable resources like fossil fuel. It

It also consumes gas, in the winter heating uses gas and when there are a lot of students you have to have it be comfortable or they dislike school more than most students do.

In conclusion there should be no school on Friday because of many reasons.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Lack of focus

If kids knew they had 4 day school weeks, their focus would go towards the weekend more then their work which would result in bad grades. And besides other kids around the word have it harder on them then we have in U.S and Canada. So why can't we just keep a regular 5 day school week?

• I do not agree.

School fees would hit the roof because teachers and principals would have to make up for the extra day lost. Also, a three day weekend is bad because crime rates would rise because a extra day lost from work would mean more people turn to crime. Even if people don't do crime there would be more homelessness in our and other communities.

• I do not agree.