Should there be higher taxes on junk food than healthy food?

• I support junk food taxes

If we have taxes on junk food and soda, the money could be used to help pay for the health problems caused by that type of food, also it would help people to make healthier decisions by getting them to pay more for the foods that kill them chase johnson NC

• Place higher taxes on junk food.

By placing higher taxes on junk food, we will not only raise more money for our economy but it will also create a healthier environment because less people will want to purchase the junk food and will purchase the healthier food options instead due to the higher taxes on the food.

• Yes to junk food taxes

Junk food can cause health issues such as heart diseases and diabetes. A lot of our nation is obese and that is why I think the government is evolved. So Please like this if you agree and comment if you have anything else to add. Thank You - Nobody1234 Bye!!

• This is me

Hell no nigga . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• This is me