• Kids need homework!

I think that kids should get homework on halloween because it is important tto keep up in school and at home. Even if it is a holiday. Youcan still go trick or treating when you are done with your homework. Imagine it as a long break. It is important to keep your grades at an A+ so I say you should have homework on halloween.

• Yes, give homework.

By this time, I have been attending a nice high school for three and a half years, and I've received homework over the weekend, over summer break, and, of course, on Halloween, which doesn't matter for me at all. I propose allowing homework on that holiday for older students. Perhaps for younger students as well, in moderation.

Posted by: bb94
  • Halloween is bad

Well most kids don't even like Halloween because it is un healthy and bad and boring. Kids should do more homework as it gives them stuff to do and helps you learn so you get into a top college And also this is coming from a year 7 who does lots of sports and is bored and my friend that goes to another school gets heaps of homework and I'm so jealous!!!

• No homework on Halloween

Kids should be free on Halloween its there time to relax and the teachers don't let you do that instead they give you heaps of homework and except you to do it! This is why we shouldn't have homework on halloween. Its not fair to kids who want to relax!

• Koiug76ftych bjg7uygybijjnjuhiyu76r6554c jhgyf

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w www w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w ww ww ww ww ww ww w w www w

• No homework on Halloween (woomy nyges woowoomy nygez)

I as a 5th grade student think teachers should not give homework for halloween for 3 reasons.
    1- While other kids get to go "trick or treating", you have to stay inside your house doing homework, which is unfair.
    2-Most kids don't really like homework any day of the week, so I think they should get a chance to relax and walk around with their friends.
    3- When you walk around peoples neighborhoods, you get some exercise.

• We should not have homework on halloween

If we spend more than one hour of homework we will get stressed and increase our blood pressure. This can lead to death. Also it will be depressing because other people are trick or treating, and you are sitting on a chair trying to solve a question on a paper this can make you even more mad. You are missing out on something very fun. This is why I don't want homework on Halloween.

• No hw is not for halloween

I dont think we should have hw on halloween because it makes trick or treating shorter and if not it takes away time to relax it will be hard for kids like that also thats the holiday that some kids like most and have been waiting for all year. I dont think that teachers should take away our fun and relaxation time from our very well known holiday Halloween.

• Give kids the the fun they deserve

I don't think kids should get homework on the holiday unless it's short, because kids work hard and if you get to work hard you should get to play hard. I feel like it would sort of take the buzz away for Halloween, because if I had to do homework on this day it would take hours and I wouldn't really get a chance to Trick or Treat or whatever teens do these days or I would be staying up to 4 in the morning trying to complete my homework...

• LOLLOL l k l k

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOOOOOL l l l l l l l l l l l ll ll l l l l l l l l l ly ly ly yl yl yly ly ly ly ly ly ly ly yl yl yl y l hlh lh lh lh hl hlh lh l lgl gggg

• Not even debatable

Sorry about the inherent dogmatism but it's just...............No, WHO THE HELL WANTS HOMEWORK ON A DAY OF CELEBRATION IT IS ALREADY BAD ENOUGH DURING THE WEEK IS IT JUST ME OR IS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM JUST FRICKING CORRUPT MAN LET US END THIS MADNESS TOGETHER WE ARE ONE UNITED WE STAND!!!!!!!!!

• Kids Don't Get Enough Sleep as it is...

Seeing as kids will stay up late trick or treating anyway, they'd stay up later doing homework afterwards. Sure they could do heir homework in the light hours between school and trick or treating, but that takes out the fun of having a period to relax, try on/prepare a costume, and/or to take pictures with and meet up with freinds.