• Like adolf hitler has said

We are wasting time on doing hw. The communists are smarter than our idiotic capitalists in America. CAPITALISM IS STUPID! Homework is NOT GOOD for Children. THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE STUPID: If you asked your child, they would say there should be less or no homework. However, homework not only teaches a child discipline and responsibility, it teaches them to think on their own to problem solve. Since class sizes are larger and periods shorter in schools, as an effort to teach more information to more students, the time for attention to individual students has lessened. Homework is a way to bridge that gap and for the teacher to see if the students are learning.

• Homework is Good for Children

If you asked your child, they would say there should be less or no homework. However, homework not only teaches a child discipline and responsibility, it teaches them to think on their own to problem solve. Since class sizes are larger and periods shorter in schools, as an effort to teach more information to more students, the time for attention to individual students has lessened. Homework is a way to bridge that gap and for the teacher to see if the students are learning.

• We waste our freetime anyway.

At my elementary school I was given less than 30 minutes of homework a day. In highschool I got 30 min to 1 hour, compared to the 6 hours of freetime I had. So in my free time, I just played Maplestory and hung out on facebook. I know most kids just play video games and hang around bored too. We should be made to do productive homework. Of course, homework should be educating and not just rote memorization or coloring which just wastes time. But as long as it's educating homework will make us be smarter and more productive. It's like more school outside the classroom.

Posted by: jbub