• Homework is stresssing

I have tennis and i used to have stuff every night and its just way too much to do it in the morning and i tried to keep up but i kept having to stay up until 12:00 am once i did not get any sleep at all i need less homework!!

• It really sucks

L already have to much homework, seriously i play softball every day, all these projects and sheets are taking away my free time and sports. I think maybe 5 math problems is good, why do we need reading homework i know everything, i am a reading princess. I say less homework!!!!

• I have a life

Believe it or not in the time I have left after school, eating, sports, etc, I don't want to devote it all to work. I need to relax. "Yay! Three hours of algebra!" Said no kid ever. I don't have enough time to do what I enjoy and balance three hours of homework and reading. No way in heck do I need more homework. There is only so much math I can take.

• Yes, kids need time to relax.

When the amount and type of the homework is reasonable and can be done by the student him or herself, then that is the right amount. But when it keeps middle school students busy into the late hours and does not serve much of a purpose, then there needs to be less of it.

• There should be less homework in middleschool.

There should be less homework in middle school. The amount of homework that is being assigned just cannot be done unless you come home and sit until ten or eleven at night doing it. Most grades in school are assigning a minimum of three to four hours of homework a night.

• Homework makes kids stressed

Homework makes no sense, you come home after a whole day of work and then you do more work that makes no sense. I bet if teachers would hate it if they had to grade tests every night, plus they're doing it for money, why don't we get paid for dong our homework?! Kids just get stressed with all of the work work work.

• No, they should keep homework.

Kids need homework in order to reach their academic goals. Therefore, after class, we kids must review what we learned that day. Homework's purpose is to help kids because practice makes perfect. However, if they extended the day to 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, they would do the homework at school, therefore not needing it at home, but since this is not the case, homework is needed.

• No, they should keep homework.

• No, they should keep homework.

• No, they should keep homework.

• It really sucks

• No there should not.

There should not be less homework in middle school, I think the homework set up is fine the way it is. Honestly I barely remember ever having to actually do any homework so I do not think it is an issue. I think if anything they need more relevant homework and less projects.

• Less compared to what?

This is a difficult question because it depends on the district. Some districts don't really give much homework at all and other gives a lot. There definitely needs to be a balance where the homework helps to clairfy learninga and to develop skill, or is it too much and not worth it.

• No, homework is an important part of school.

Even thought homework feels like a real drag when you're a student, it's preparing kids for high school, where the homework load gets even higher. And high school helps prepare kids for college, where a lot of learning is done outside of the classroom and requires self-directed dedication and hard work. So even though homework may not be fun, it's an important part of learning and preparing for the future.

• Middle School Homework is a Good Thing

No, there should not be less homework in middle school as most middle schools only send students home with an hour or two of homework. This homework is a good thing as it reinforces the material learned during the day. Without it, students may easily forget what they have learned.