• We should have theme in school

Well it keeps your stuff safe. You can put locks on it with your own code and you might be safer with it like cubeys they are not the well protected. For example you may lose your phone it will not be good we need lockers they are more safe.

• We should have theme in school

• Keep things safe

I strongly bilieve students should have lockers in school.It is required to keep their homework assignments,books and other valuables in them.Also keeping things under desk would make the books dirty as there are cobwebs and gums stuck on them.Bringing all the things with them in their backpacks can cause back problems when they grow older.

• Yes there should be lockers.

Yes there should be lockers in schools. Students need a place to keep their items when they do not need them. Keeping everything in their backpacks can cause major back problems for student when they get older. Teachers and faculty members also have the right to search lockers so students can't hide things in there.

• Keeps hallways clean

Lockers keep all your things in your own space. Hooks crowd up and get messy. When things are crowded on hooks, they fall off and get sent to the lost and found. With lockers things don't fall out. Things stay in their place because a door helps keep them inside.

• Its just another place kids can hide things...

Let me say this first: I like(d) the idea of lockers... As a younger kid I would watch the Disney shows, on tv , and wish my school had lockers I thought it was SOOO cool. That thought ended after I went to a school with lockers...

For one year of middle school, I went to a school with lockers, and the school was a mess!!! Literally! There were always papers on the floor from falling out of the lockers. ( Just to be clear: I'm not saying the locker made the school bad, but it definitely contributed.)

In addition to all the filth in the school, there were a LOT of drugs, and weapons. Where do you think the students "hid" these things? IN THEIR LOCKERS... And in unused lockers.... (I know drugs and weapons are inevitable, no matter what school you go to, but LOCKERS give students another place to hide them.)

I do think lockers could be useful to lighten your backpack, but I HONESTLY never used mine... I just carried my 3 or occasionally 4 HEAVY textbooks and 5 notebooks, in my backpack, just like any other kid in school!!! And if you are really nice, you can ask your teacher if you can take a spare book home, so you dont have to take it home every day... Or get just get a rolling bag!

• What Would Happen if they Weren't There?

Nothing that would be of consequence. At my school, everybody is provided a locker but no one uses them because they are inconvenient. However, the school is very clean and neat regardless.

So why do we need them? The simple answer is that we don't. Many schools don't have lockers and it makes a negligible difference in the neatness of the school.