Should there be lower interest rates on student loans?

• Yes, there should be lower interest rates on student loans.

I believe there should be lower interest rates on student loans. For people who don't qualify for federal financial aid, loans may be the only option for financing college. The interest rates need to be lower because often a college graduate has to start out in an entry level job that may not pay much. Most of that person's salary should not have to go to paying interest!

• Yes, there should be.

Yes, I think that there should be lower interest rates on student loans. I think that people who take out loans for the purpose of school should pay lower interest rates because they're just getting started and they're usually young. They can face bigger interest rates later on in life.

• Yes, of course!

Interest rates as they stand today are incredibly exploitative and unfair. They're taking advantage of people without giving them all of the information they need or any other options. People have to deal with these for years and years, seemingly with no way out. We need to change the system.