• We want more choices!!!

This is coming from a 6th grader's point of veiw. School lunches should have more choices so kids can find stuff they like. At my school we are forced to eat 1 of 2 choices! Our school lunches are gross and are fron a freezer!! C'mon people there are cheap, healthy, and delicious alternitives!

• We should change it

I think that we should have a healthier lunch but keep some of the unhealthy desserts. Do you know what your kids are eating? 40% of all obesity in kids is caused by their unhealthy lunches at school. Most schools have salad bars but none of the kids use them because they rather take the tasty unhealthy food. Imagine your kids eating junk for lunch every single day. Do you really want that? Some schools have already taken away break. They really need to make it healthier. Michelle Obama said that school lunches should be healthier and they need to know what you are eating.

• Schools should let kids choose what they want to eat for lunch

If kids choose their lunches it would be better for their appetites. If we pick our lunches we could have what we want to eat. Some kids like healthy lunches and some like fried chicken, cupcakes, and more...... W will have food we really want instead of what we have now!

• I am always hungry after lunch

I always say to my friends, dude I am starving, then they say me too. I like the lunch, but we need more of it!!! Also with the bigger serving kids at the end of the line need to shove their food down their throats, we want more food, bring it to us.

• More portions and better choices!

Schools are practically just wasting their money. We can still have healthy choices for the ones who like it. We just need MORE choices. They give us better food, they throw less money, and less food away. Maybe giving us less lunch is the actual cause of obesity, because we are coming home and eating all the food we can, as well as much junk food as we can. So is the new program really worth it?

• We Should Choose What We Want

If we wanted to choose a unhealthy lunch for a day then we should! I don't want my school choosing what I have to eat that day. Some kids go hungry home because the school lunch is nasty. If we want to eat lunch at school then why can't we eat what we want? I say there should be more school lunch choices!

• We should choose what we eat

Everyone gets tired of them not being able to choose what food they want to eat rather than the school tell us what we have to eat. They food they feed us is sickening and gross why should we let them tell us what we have to eat. Give me more choices or give me Death!!!!!!!!!!!

• Students Are Complaining About Lunches Almost Everday

Students complain about school lunches almost everyday. Some don't eat the lunch because they think its gross. Other students are vegetarian and don't eat the meat in the lunches. But like myself, some scholars are vegetarian and allergic to peanuts. The only vegetarian choice at school is PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES. My family thinks packing a lunch everyday for school is too pricey. Schools should add more vegetarian options like a salad with no meat, maybe even add a vending machine for roasted almonds are something.

• More lunch choices for school

Many schools are finding that giving kids a say in what they eat can cut down on what ends up in the trash. Not all kids like what is in school Lunch. The more stuff kids don’t Like in there lunches the more food that goes to waste. The kids parents should have a say i what their kids eat not the government. If kids choose the lunches it would be better for their appetite.

• We need more food

I mean seriously they serve us chicken 3 TIMES A WEEK and they dont even give us any desert choices other than an oatmeal cookie and dont even get me started on the choices i mean all you get to choose from is chicken or meat so GIVE US MORE FOOD.

• I am always hungry after lunch

• We get what we get and we don't get upset

I don't know the school lunches that are served in other school but i think the choices that they give us in the aassp ES are fair.
    They look delicouse and are healthy but i don't eat in the cafeterias so i am not really for changing the new order, my friend can support my thinking by saying that the food there is delicouse and to be THANKFUL!

• Bring your own lunch

BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH AND YOU WONT STARVE, students need to realize that not everything is going to go ur way. Be happy that cafeteria ladies work there butts off to make you guys lunches. And if you still dont like whats served, make your own lunch with your own god dam food

PIMPmasterfedora300 says2016-05-27T17:05:18.883
Mor3 looonch chooooooooeeeesssss pppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz