• Yes, keep the damn muslims out.

Hello,
    Has there ever been a flight with a muslim that hasn't ended in a suicide bombing? I don't believe so. The muslims are raping their camels in the sand and bombing themselves up, no need to spread their culture here. What I don't get is how they are afraid to show their hair so they wear a piece of cloth over their head (my best guess is that they're hiding a bomb), yet those Arab mooslims have the guts to try to fly planes into buildings. They be shipped to madagascar where they belong with the red-assed baboons and the blacks. Make sure they have security though, or those Camel raping, suicide bombing, squiggly line writing monkeys will blow up the entire ship.

• I believe that having more testings should be required.

You people are arguing that we have enough detectors today. Can you say that again after knowing that there have still been many suicide bombings today? I guess 9/11 didn't inform you well enough. When you're debating on the lives of our people or any innocent person in general, you should always vote on the safe side. Why risk another 9/11?

• L o l

Iojw-9jhuklhsaopjfr9jhowijFJWN CUIP9EU -GOQ WCOP QWJHOIP HQWO[ WQJCMUO U4301U-NF9QWI VO UQHH JH HU HUI H OH UI HI UHU IH UI H UIH I HU IH I GH KUH KH I H I IH H O H O H O HH IH H H O H H I G II IH

• Issis terrorists are out there

Rushian plane was shot down... That not evidence enough.... Well also the fact that isis is made out of fanatics and armed undercover rishian agents its pretty save to asumme that america and the rest of the world have to anolag this threat.... And if not well..... Couple hundred people less right?

• Israel has it.

Israel claims that Europe is 50 years behind in airport security measures. When was Israel had an airport bombing by ISIS or frankly any terrorist bombing? If I had to guess, never. Security is their number one measure and in turn they are protected by many outside threats. And if Israel is doing so well in airport security, why shouldn't Europe and America do they same? Extra safety measures could stop or at the very least, make terrorist attacks much less severe.

• What if there's an accident

Lives are lives. What harm is there adding more security to our air transport systems. In this day and age no one can be too safe. Yes cost is involved but what better way is there to promote your airline than by saying that you offer the safest flight all for a little extra cost.

• Why not have it?

It is always better safer than sorry. The more safe we are, the more likely I am to not be afraid to fly. I think flying is necessary. Let let us all push for more safety. The safety is the mother of all good solutions and reasons. It spells respect.

• Why not have it?

• Yes there should

Not more of the ones we have now though, those don't work, did you know that a study shows that flight security missed 67 out of 70 threats? Really, you would probably catch more threats by just asking them "sir do you have a bomb?" "Uhhh, Maybe..." Yeah- it's that bad.

• I think so

Yes yes yes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yes

• There are enough.

We have metal detectors, X-ray scanners, and sometimes real people checking our luggage. Putting any more safely procedures than this is simply paranoid, unnecessary, and causes more delays at airports. In fact, I think some places like Australia take things too far by not allowing most types of food. Really? What's so dangerous about a vegetable or a fruit? I'm worried that other countries might end up going to that level, which would just be a waste of time and effort.

• We already have too many safety procedures.

The safety procedures that are mandated before flights in the United States consist of metal detectors, taking your shoes off before flight, and checking of luggage. These procedures shouldn't even be necessary as they are all the result of 9/11, and ever since it, we have been taking away rights from all individuals in fear. All the safety procedures we take can take a very long time and can make airplanes less efficient. And also, the money spent on this equipment could be used to make education better for children or it could be used to mke technology that would ultimately benefit everyone.

• It's (almost) always Muslims

I flew a lot in college, and TSA would pat down 75 year old women, and an Asian mom with 2 kids, and a family of 5 on vacation from Germany, and a husband and wife going to their son's wedding...You get the picture. Hence insane wait times, people being touched in private areas, etc. We all know it's Muslims who bomb planes, so just screen them.

• No, there are enough safety procedures in place for civilian flights.

In my view, the safety procedures currently in place are already an unwelcomed encumbrance to my commercial flight experiences. I don't believe they create more safety, as it is. I think, instead, airports should be modernized. If more technology was used, and airports were reconstructed to handle the amount of fliers they service properly, then we could enforce logical safety measures in ways that did not cause delays and unpleasantness.

• Not more security- better security

We don't need more security- we need better security. No random security checks- use profiling. Our society has labeled profiling as "bad", but when security officials see someone that might be a problem (yes, including muslims), then they should be subjected to an extra search. We need to maximize security while minimizing breaching our rights as American citizens.

• Terrorists will always find a week spot

With the horrible attacks in Brussels at an airport terminal I can easily see that people are fearful but if we add more security there will still be an area where there are lots of people without bags checked waiting to go threw security that terrorists can attack adding more security will just push that mass of people further back but wont stop anything bad from happening.

• No , there are not enough safety procedures in place for the flights,

There are many people including me that say that they waste there money and its true they [the government] rather spend billions of dollars to create baseball and football stadium and malls and hotels . No we don't need that we need people to stand up and used the money properly like and more security to the air ports where billions of people die from terrorist bombs or immature teams that stall bombs and gasses to stand up for there rights

• I'm not completely against it but in general no things are pretty secure

If a procedure truly enhances safety and without causing any problems or inconveniences (including financial ones) then it should be adopted. If there are drawbacks (including financial cost) then the pros and cons must be weighed.

You are more likely to die by being struck by lightning or attacked by a shark than to die in a plane crash.

Http://elitedaily.Com/news/world/people-terrified-plane-crashes-even-though-rare/977885/

• There is enough security.

Hello, people of Debate.Org. I believe that there is enough security at airports for many reasons, and I wish to give those reasons to you. The first reason I should give off, is that the TSA has not stopped ONE terrorist attack since the attacks of September 11th. People who have stopped attacks are air marshals, and much more. Another fact shows that airport security is about 95 percent ineffective. There has not really ever been a risk of flying; in fact, it is still safer to fly in a plane than in a land vehicle.

• Why not have it?