Should there be multiple sample tests, versus just one test, for a curriculum-based measurement of students?

• In curriculum-based student measurements there should be a few sample tests.

Yes, regarding curriculum based measurements of students, there should be a few different sample tests, rather than just one, offered to gauge students' levels of understanding. Not every class is the same. They are made of different types of students with different learning styles, and material is presented by individual teachers who all have their own personalities and teaching styles.

• Would Be More Accurate

I believe the use of multiple sample tests, versus just on test, would be more accurate when accessing a students academic success. I think putting everything into one test makes the stress level to high and I also think it makes it far less accurate because students are suppose to divulge all the information they may have in one sitting.

• There should not be multiple sample tests, versus just one test, for a curriculum-based measurement of students.

There should not be multiple sample tests, versus just one test, for a curriculum-based measurement of students. I think that most of these tests are not a true representation of the knowledge of students and most of them are not even used in the placement of students. I do not think there should be multiple sample tests.

• No, theres shouldn't be multiple tests.

I do not think that there needs to be multiple sample tests in regards to a curriculum-based measurement of students. I think that such a thing is unnecessary and useless. I think that the current process and test being used is still sufficient. I think that a lot of the issue is being affected by political bias.