• Ioirzlslgd fdf gfd

JNR;nG: hp:Hhpahguplzgfjzl, alrgf;ajizo; jajf;a x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xxx x x x x x xx

• We want naps!!!

I'm a student and i'm 10 have to get up at 4:30 so can get breakfast and i get home at 4 pm only to have to do sports for 3 hours then end up doing homework and having dinner at 11 to 12 so please help me please I might die

• We should have naps in school because well, I'm usually heck tired and feel like falling to sleep. I'm just tired not bored.

I don't care if they increase school time by an hour to make a hour nap, I will vote for sleeping all day sleepvoting. It's hard for someone deprived of sleep to get it decent on a test or pay attention to a lesson being taught, when you just wanna flop down on your desk and sleep. Mood swings also apply to not getting enough sleep, and your mostly grumpy. I know how awful it feels to be tired, and how good it feels to take a nap. Cuz I had a super nice teacher couple years ago who let me take a 30m nap in class and that day, there was a test, didn't even study much (fell asleep 10m in) and i still got A-, cause i could concentrate.😇(hacked 2 get emoji)

• Better Focus in school

I believe that we should have naps in school because if you are up all night working you need time to sleep and reset so you can focus better in class i suggest naps in or before 1st period to be refreshed for your days work ahead of you in all your classes

• We so should.

As a working student, I have to eat my dinner at about 4 O'clock, leave by 4:30 pm, don't get home until about 10:30 or 11 O'clock, need to bathe because I'm so filthy from working, have to get ready for bed, wake up at 6 O'clock in the morning, leave at 6:35, make it to high school by 7:10, have school from 7:35 to 2:35, and do it all over again everyday. I'm literally left with about 6 hours of sleep a night.

• Yes, there should be nap time.

Yes, i think there should be nap time in high school. As we get older more time we need to sleep. Teenagers need more sleep because there starting to her the testosterone and may cause them to stay up late at night. If we do sports we will be tired when we get home usually done get out of practices tell 5 ish or 6 ish and wont have to much time to get homework done and if we have naps during school we could stay up a little bit later and work on homework and not falling asleep during school.

• Yes, there should be nap time.

• Because i want to

Fjo rjj rkjeltjg jritji jt;itj jn j j j c c c c c c cc c c cc c cc c c c c c c c c c cc cc c c c c cc c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c

• Im so tired..

Ill quit if i dont get a nap soon. I cant stay focused in the morning , im not fully awake till like 3rd period. In fifth period, after lunch i practically pass out. Too much homework and other responsibilities to go to bed at a decent hour. Fml kms

• Yes! Of course!

Students have to fit in their extracurricular activities as well as their homework and studying for tests. Some students only get 5-6 hours of sleep and even if they have great time management it's not their fault for going to bed late (at least not always) all students need just a little more sleep and nap time could help them score better on tests and help to improve their health.

• No, coming from a failing student lol

It is our responsibility to get to bed on time. I get home at 3 and I do my homework for 2 hours (I don't have that much homework) or if I have an assignment, I STAY ON TASK, and finish it in 4 hours or so. Either way, any event, I get to bed before 10 and feel amazing in the morning. I actually did an experiment and I went to bed at 7pm for a week. IT WAS GREAT. I woke up at 5am every morning, made breakfast, went to school and all day I felt energy, until about maybe 6pm-7pm, then I went to sleep, the cycle continued.

• They should have slept at home.

If you're feeling tired at school, then it's your darn fault and you should have gone to bed sooner. If you did, then you should be able to stay awake for six or seven hours. In addition, naps would take up valuable class time, and places to sleep (with beds and such).

Posted by: bb94
  • Score better on test

You get a lot of homework some days and you will most likely stay up all night and get atleast 5 hours of sleep and you won't be ready for the test tomorrow so if you take a nap in school you will be awake and will be able to score better and focus.

• Score better on test

• Score better on a test

• They will score better on a test

• Hai hello mine

ILLUMINATI, Hai, g g g g g g g g jvj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j o j h k j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Meow meow meow!

XX SANIC NOSCOPE 360 ILLUMINATIO QUICKSCOPE OHOHOHOHO HO OHOH OH OHO HOO HOH OO H DOGE NOSCOPED BOOS THE MUNKY BROOKLYN LUIS CASTILLO IS A TURKEY AND SUCKS MEOW MOEOW MEOARMFMEVJANIOAEHIUFEHGIUEGFIE GU UU U U U UUU U U U U U UU U U U U U U U U

• Meow meow meow!

• Meow meow meow!

katrilenyah says2013-05-22T13:32:02.647
Yes there should be naps in schools, not just in elementary but middle school and high school too. In fact due to the amount of sleep children need, high schoolers need more sleep then younger children. Studies have shown that kids perform better in school after a short break or nap. This helps kids metabolisms, brain function and energy levels.