• Yes, I do

I have two reasons, one is that there can be physical fighting, drug dealing, and even shoot outs at schools sometimes, police presence would help with these issues. Another reason is because of the Sandy Hook school shootings, if there were police officers or armed guards at Sandy Hook in the first place, the shooter probably wouldn't of taken a student's life.

• Yes there should be police officers in schools.

I agree with the other side that the school officials could break up a physical fight amongst students and a police officer isn't needed. However, we need at least one police officer at every school because there has been an increase in school shooting. If you place an officer at every school, they can prevent the shooting and the student's wouldn't get injured.

• Yes they should

I believe so because cops can prevent bullying, crime,and school shootings the shooters wont even attempt to shoot up a school if they knew cops were there student are scared they shouldn't care if a cop was roaming the halls if they followed the laws and weren't doing anything illegal

• Yes because i said soo

Hello my name is sara thats sara with no h too bad if you don't like that cause haters gonna hate my stepdad gary he tries act so cool and every time i see him my friends and i say eww eww eww eww eww eww eww ew eww eww eww

• Yes because i said soo

• Yes because i said soo

• Yes because i said soo

• Yes because i said soo

• Yes they should

Because they protect us they are our friends. They give people protections and jobs. Schools with a high crime rate should definitely have police/security. Today there are so many people breaking the laws, if people just obeyed the law and were good maybe they wouldn't need so many police around.

• It will help prevent bullying.

I have been in public schools for so long, so I know that especially public schools could really benefit from police in schools. Some private schools are not perfect either.

If there are police roaming the halls, or in classrooms, then bullying is less likely to take place. TRUE DAT!

• Students will be scared.

I think that police officers should not be in schools because students will feel like they're in jail. They will not be able to express themselves and be who they truly are if they have officers constantly watching them 24/7. They will be scared and disorder will soon start to grow.

• No there should not be police officers in schools!

No there should not be police officers in schools. First of all, you need privacy. Then the police cameras have enough tec to do the job that the police officers would do. You don't need police officers to stop help you and stop fights. You might see them peeking around in the doorway if you had them.

• Don't treat them like criminals.

Having police officers at school will create disorder. Police officers should be outside of school, dealing with problems important. Injuries at school should be dealt without police officers, and left to nurses, and teachers. If shooting actually happens of campus, which is very unlikely, then they have the right to come on campus. Overall, they aren't needed.

• You do not need police officers at schools.

You do not need police officers to break up a physical fight, in fact it is probably better handled inside the school system so you don't get a criminal record and mediation can occur. There are many more drug dealings out in the ghetto suburbs or wherever drug dealers hand out, put police there. The number of shootings and violence in bars and certain ghetto areas is definitely higher than whatever tiny percentage it is in schools. In summary, waste of resources.

• That would be very sad

It will be a very sad day when police officers have to be stationed in all schools. We don't have any in any schools in my country.

Schools are full of kids and the schools have a right to discipline one kids as they see fit, they are not full of criminals. If we start treating kids like criminals then they will act like criminals.

• It creates a superiority complex.

In a world where police and civilians are on thin ice in terms of cooperation, making kids feel like they are less than these ass hats. Whether they are or not, it's not healthy to feel shitty about yourself at that time in your life. It also creates fear between the staff and the students, the students won't stop doing what they want, they'll either get sneaker about it, or just won't care. Police officers should never be in schools.

• It shouldn't be police period

Should just be ppl there to protect children. Police should not be a job. Everyone should protect and police its own schools, communities, and more. Police respecting human rights, civil law, or the law of the land. Police jobs should be left up to the people to protect their others

• Kids will feel criminals

Kids will feel like in jail by being watched every single moment of school. Kids need privacy and criminals have no privacy. Police officers have just interacted with criminals and with students they´ll interact like them. Students wouldn´t like to be treated like a criminal so police officers are not a good idea.

• Students will not feel safe.

Students will feel afraid that their safety is so threatened, that police need to be at their school for their well being. With all the violent arrests, brutality, and deaths at the hands of police, students feel unsafe at their own school. Most will want to be homeschooled instead of at a public school.

• No i dont like yuor mommy

I like turtles ugpihujn;p/uju p;uhj p;;;; j.Lji li8ujh o9yhngo ;oi j;oiphjn liju ljopi u[p;oihjp lohiueh tweeiruoth eiuht eruhwoieuhrblsurh euwal erealr hjaeirhe hiuoqthf eqthjbklejs reh hruh u h uh u hu huh uh uh hu u huh u u u u u uu u u uuu u u u u u